• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer Feats

Barovan

First Post
I need some good feats for a 8th level Human Necromancer I am building for a one shot game. I have all access to all the WOTC splat books.

Thanks in advance!

Kurashu

First Post
Corpsecrafter feats are nice, as is Tomb Tainted Soul.

Are you going for the debuffer necromancer type or the undead commander necromancer type? Either way, you may want to look at Dread Necromancer from Heroes of Horror.

The Corpsecrafter feat that lets your destroyed undead minions explode for negative energy damage makes low level undead great at every level. “What was that Mr. Beefy McGreaterCleave, you aren’t scared of a horde of skeletons? Well, go right ahead and wade into my undead legion!”

moritheil

First Post
A similar question was very recently asked here in the rules forum. You might look there.

Mother cyst is usually advisable, particularly as it gives you the capacity for intrigue.

Corpsecrafter is good but be wary of its restrictions: undead must be created/animated by you alone to benefit from this feat chain. Summoned undead and random undead that you grab control of won't benefit.

Andor

First Post
greatamericanfolkher said:
The Corpsecrafter feat that lets your destroyed undead minions explode for negative energy damage makes low level undead great at every level. “What was that Mr. Beefy McGreaterCleave, you aren’t scared of a horde of skeletons? Well, go right ahead and wade into my undead legion!”

And they say there are no minions in 3e. *tear of joy* ;) :D

Remove ads