• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help with my char!!

Azazu

First Post
HELLO EN WORLD!!

As always i turn to you all in the face of need. I am currently playing through the RttToEE. Im at sixth level and am in need of some direction for my character. I am the front line fighter, and would like to get some goals for the future. I tend to be the tank. I am a Human: Bar 2, Fighter 4

Stats: S 17 D 14 C 16 I 16 W 13 C 12

HP: 68

Skills: Climb, Intimadate, Wilderness lore, Jump, some tumble etc.

Weapon: Spiked chain +1

Feats: Weapon Focus and Specialization with chain; Expertise, Improved trip, Improved disarm, EWP:spiked chain.

In battle i usually have a bull strength on me, bringing my Strength to 20 or so. I tend to have no trouble with hitting and dropping but am looking for some flair or at least some direction.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Crothian

First Post
Aren't you a feat short? you have 6. You should get 3 for the four levels of fighter, one for each level 1, 3, and 6. And you get a Human feat. Or are you looking to get a feat that gives your character direction?

You have direction in combat, a tank fighter is a good direction. How do you role play him out of combat?

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Nah. It made ya' smile didn't it? :)

Azazu, check out the smackdown threads. They might have what you're looking for.

No!! We need to encourage people to move away from that. Smackdown has its place, but we don't need to direct people that way until they ask.

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
No!! We need to encourage people to move away from that. Smackdown has its place, but we don't need to direct people that way until they ask.

Ah. I didn't realize there was a movement like that. I'll keep that in mind next time. My bad. Luckily, it's buried back there.

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Ah. I didn't realize there was a movement like that. I'll keep that in mind next time. My bad. Luckily, it's buried back there.

So far it seems to be just me, but I always try to encourage people to move character concepts away from pure combat.

Morose

First Post
So far it seems to be just me, but I always try to encourage people to move character concepts away from pure combat.
As long as all the players are on the same page, I think it's fine. All hack and slash can be fun. So can roleplaying things to the hilt. It's when you get a roleplayer in the middle of a hack and slash party or vice versa that people start to get frustrated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads