WotC New Card from "Adventures in the Forgotten Realms" Leaked: "Den of the Bugbear"

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yeah at minimum mono Green, Blue, White, and Black lands. For now I'm calling them Adventure Lands.

In a red white deck with Divine Visitation the Bugbear attacking will generate Angels.

I'm curious if they all create a creature token when they attack and if so what kinds of creature.
They could be a set of man lands, or each color might do something in theme (cars draw for Blue, Graveyard manipulation for Black, something like that).

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I haven't bought any Magic cards since 2012ish, when I bought some lots of commons and uncommons off eBay for later sets in the old frame era that I had missed during my previous gap in playing, during a short spate playing some Legacy formats.

But I, for one, can't see anyway I won't get these cards now that I see one.

They could be a set of man lands, or each color might do something in theme (cars draw for Blue, Graveyard manipulation for Black, something like that).

Green and white tend to be the dominate weenie creature token colours so if red is generating a token weenie, the rest are likely doing so too, and it fits thematically as minions of the boss creature.

Anyways here is a video with more details on this card and a new art style for Drizzt was leaked too.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Green and white tend to be the dominate weenie creature token colours so if red is generating a token weenie, the rest are likely doing so too, and it fits thematically as minions of the boss creature.

Anyways here is a video with more details on this card and a new art style for Drizzt was leaked too.
3/2 is not a weenie: the 1/1 engine fits with a Goblin Aggro deck, and I'd be shocked if Goblin Aggro isn't a major draft archetype in the Set.

Remove ads