D&D 5E New D&D Player Survey!

G

Guest 7034872

*I wish there had been an option for piecemeal digital purchases on DDB.
I agree with that (even though I've not made any such purchases). From conversations with friends, I have the sense a lot of people buy digital content that way.
Did anybody get any of the autocomplete digital game titles they seeded?
I didn't, but I'm pretty solidly non-digital anyway.

The payoff is getting content you WANT.
if you told me that if I took 8 hours a day for the next 3 weeks doing a survey (on top of my normal job) and I could get 4e updated and some numbers fixed with a bit of 5e and a bit of 2e thrown in (the right bits for me that is) and it would be published at the rate 5e was for the next ten years... I would do it with a smile. I would whistle well I survayed.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
if you told me that if I took 8 hours a day for the next 3 weeks doing a survey (on top of my normal job) and I could get 4e updated and some numbers fixed with a bit of 5e and a bit of 2e thrown in (the right bits for me that is) and it would be published at the rate 5e was for the next ten years... I would do it with a smile. I would whistle well I survayed.
Wish into one hand...

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
That took a while. A bunch of the question really had a "yes but..." where I desperately wanted to qualify, clarify, or expand on my answer, but with no option for it.

I feel like a bunch of those questions were ones I was asked in the last survey. Though this time no questions about how young were people I ran for. Last time when I mentioend runnign and teaching teens I had a screen or so around that, this time nothing along those lines.

I finished this up, but I don't feel like many of my answers were useful in shaping things for the way I would want them, except possibly for the parts I left out, like digital. My "no, I have not repurchased at full price because I don't want the you-should-charge-more for it character creation tools, I want cheap PDFs with purchase of hardcovers".

Also, exactly how does it help you to know that in the 1980s I purchased Moldvay Red Box, that there weren't even options for some of the categories you were asking about, and I saw kids at camp playing it and purchased it later in the summer but didn't find anyone to play with until over a year later because it was not a public game back then - but aggregated piecemeal into answers of people purchasing it for every other edition as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases