D&D 5E New D&D Player Survey!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Just finished - as with the last two posters I suspect they won't like my answers very much, but so be it. For example on the question "how likely am I to recommend D&D to a friend" I voted '9'; but when it asked why that was, I put in that while I'd highly recommend D&D it wouldn't be 5e I'd be recommending. I'm sure they'll love that! :)

Settings: Homebrew from scratch, Birthright, Mystara

News sites: ENWorld, Dragonsfoot (write-in)

This survey still gives me the impression that when they're asking about my first book and boxed set purchases, they're trying to ask me about WotC 5e purchases but I'm actually telling them about my first 2e purchases because of the way the questions are worded. I feel like these surveys still need a hard edit.

Last edited:

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Sooo.

A random internet survey that may very well due to its length turn away most of the players that might have otherwise been interested in taking it…

I have no idea what Wotc thinks could possibly be useful about that.

darjr

I crit!
This survey still gives me the impression that when they're asking about my first book and boxed set purchases, they're trying to ask me about WotC 5e purchases but I'm actually telling them about my first 2e purchases because of the way the questions are worded. I feel like these surveys still need a hard edit.
I got asked about both

Remove ads