• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New DRAGON+?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't get the app working on my iPad today, but according to the WotC twitter account the latest issue of DRAGON+ is out. It takes a look at D&D throughout the years. As an additional note, WotC mentioned early today that "We're currently working on a web version of Dragon+ that will (hopefully work on all devices and desktops."

Is this a new issue? Stupid iPad not loading it.... /grumble

dragon3_a.pngdragon3_b.png

Last edited:

epithet

Explorer
So you have 3 issues?

Correct. The new issue has Zuggtmoy on the cover with a "Rage of Demons" banner. It has an RA Salvatore interview, as well as several product articles regarding Rage of Demons, Sword Coast Legends, and the Sword Coast Adventure Guide.

Last edited:

Will Doyle

Explorer
They're giving away one of the season 3 Adventurers League adventures in this issue ("Harried in Hillsfar", which debuted at GenCon). Unfortunately, the link takes me to an appendix of modifying Backgrounds (perhaps a page from Out of the Abyss?). Hopefully will be sorted soon...

halfling rogue

Explorer
They're giving away one of the season 3 Adventurers League adventures in this issue ("Harried in Hillsfar", which debuted at GenCon). Unfortunately, the link takes me to an appendix of modifying Backgrounds (perhaps a page from Out of the Abyss?). Hopefully will be sorted soon...

If that's true then awesome! Is this supposed to be just a Dragon+ thing or is it just an adventure they put up on their website?

Remathilis

Legend
Seems like they took the complaints to heart.

A much more interesting read; the lore on Rage of Demons seemed interesting, the interview with the SCAG lead designer was chock full of good stuff, and the underdark material components was a good bit of flavor lore. The bonus Appendix A and Module (which the link doesn't yet work for) is good stuff as well.

First issue I felt spoke to the TTRPG as an important part, not just a throw-away.

Next issue: Demonomicon returns!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads