• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New DRAGON+?

gyor

Legend
I think Purple Dragon Knight will be a fighter subclass personally, there was talk that it would be a fighter or Paladin subclass, but since Paladin's are getting Oath of the Crown, then it makes sense that Purple Dragon Knight is a fighter subclass. Besides Purple Dragon Knight PP and PRC from previous editions never granted magic, if I remember correctly.

gyor

Legend
Any speculation on what types of Half Elven and Tiefling variants they're will be?

I'm betting on half drow, Half Wild Elf, and Sea Elf for half elf, and for tiefling demonblooded and Godborn. Long shot half Averial Elf or Half Lythari (werewolf elf).

Magistus71

Explorer
Correct. The new issue has Zuggtmoy on the cover with a "Rage of Demons" banner. It has an RA Salvatore interview, as well as several product articles regarding Rage of Demons, Sword Coast Legends, and the Sword Coast Adventure Guide.

Checked again, and now it is there for me.

Magistus71

Explorer
They're giving away one of the season 3 Adventurers League adventures in this issue ("Harried in Hillsfar", which debuted at GenCon). Unfortunately, the link takes me to an appendix of modifying Backgrounds (perhaps a page from Out of the Abyss?). Hopefully will be sorted soon...

Has anyone been able to download this, when I try it just flashes and nothing gets downloaded.

I think Purple Dragon Knight will be a fighter subclass personally, there was talk that it would be a fighter or Paladin subclass, but since Paladin's are getting Oath of the Crown, then it makes sense that Purple Dragon Knight is a fighter subclass. Besides Purple Dragon Knight PP and PRC from previous editions never granted magic, if I remember correctly.

Where did they mention order of the crown?
Is there a list somewhere of confirmed or hinted subclasses?

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Has anyone been able to download this, when I try it just flashes and nothing gets downloaded.

I've pinged Wizards about it. It's also not available on the DDAL secret download site either yet - it might go up later this evening.

Cheers!

The "Rage of Demons" ad features some new miniatures from Galeforce Nine: Graz'zt and Zuggtmoy! I really want those. This was a really cool issue of Dragon+. Marketing done right.

halfling rogue

Explorer

same thing here

I've pinged Wizards about it. It's also not available on the DDAL secret download site either yet - it might go up later this evening.

Cheers!

maybe I'm showing some blatant ignorance here...but what are you referring to when you mention "the DDAL secret download site"?

Remove ads