• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Generation Legacy, Issue 1: Back to School

Hammerhead

Explorer
Emmet follows Cody, marveling at his friend's willingness to fling himself headfirst into danger while enduring a gunshot wound.

Emmet double moves 60 ft. to get to the Food Court. He has not arrived there yet, right?

Agamon

Adventurer
Init: Yoshi (28)(stag/dis), Nick (18)[1B/1I, 0 HP], Trilly (17), John (16)[2B/2I, 0 HP; stun, prone, 29 STR], Cody (15)[1B/1E; 2 HP], Raph (15), Baddies (14), Clover (8)(1B/1I, 0 HP), Layla (8)(unc/dying), Jerry (6)[1B/1I, 0 HP], Emmet (6)

Surprise sounds good, but nonlethal lightning's asking a bit much. Of course, the die rolling still sucks... :)

The woman is surprised when the wind column relents, but not nearly as surprised as she is when a bolt of lightning hits the ground mere inches from her. She looks over at the redhead responsible in disbelief and fear.

Attack misses (10)

Jerry continues to lash out at the laser-toting guy with his shadow powers. The slippery gunman doesn't manage to evade Jerry this time, becoming enveloped by the darkness. The tendrils then slam the man into a nearby wall, dazing him.

Grapple checks: 16 v 10, grappled. Fails Tough save from throw, bruised and stunned

Emmet makes his way up the corridor to about forty feet behind Trilly and Clover and seventy feet from the food court itself.

Nick, Trilly, John, then Cody/Raph

Vanifae

First Post
Nick's body returns to normal as he focuses his gravity powers on the two fleeing gunmen increasing the gravity to the max he could push it! Nick smirks, "That should hopefully hold them."

Gravity Control 7, increase gravity in that area.

Trilly's hands clamp down on the man HARD as she adds her free hand, and the fingers and arm encircle him and tighten down like a python and encircling around his face to stifle his breathing for a moment.

"Drop the gun dude." She says simply as she continues to squeeze.

OOC: +4 Strike, Improved Grapple/Chokehold to try and put him down.

Mimic

First Post
John gives his head a shake clearing out the cobwebs in his head.

"Right, so we are going to play it that way." He mutters to no one in particular, as he gets up and moves in on the man that shoot him, taking another swing at him.

+4 to hit +8 to damage

Golden sparks crackle off the wall, flying back together into the form of a sphere it makes another attempt at hitting its target.

Meanwhile, Raph and Cody move forward, Raph's outstretched arm this time pointing at the woman engaged with Clover. "We need to get to the foodcourt on the double." the teen says.

Cody moves and uses Total Defense again, the Blast from the previous round homes in on the man and Raph Blasts the woman with a nonlethal attack, +4 Atk/+7 Dmg, moving to keep up with Cody.

Agamon

Adventurer
Init: Yoshi (28)(stag/dis), Nick (18)[1B/1I, 0 HP], Trilly (17), John (16)[2B/2I, 0 HP; prone, 29 STR], Cody (15)[1B/1E; 2 HP], Raph (15), Baddies (14), Clover (8)(1B/1I, 0 HP), Layla (8)(unc/dying), Jerry (6)[1B/1I, 0 HP], Emmet (6)

Both gunmen at the entrance drop to the floor in surprise as their weight increases significantly, thanks to Nick.

Trilly punches at the man in her grasp, but his body armor absorbs it. The squeezing works well, though. He makes a muffled cry of pain and is looking like he's losing his will to fight on.

Strike attack misses (10); grapple checks 16 v 16, succeeds; staggered, stunned.

John, unaware what Nick has actually done to the gunmen, rushes up towards them and promptly falls over as he enters the high gravity zone.

Heh, that shows the teens' lack of teamwork and ignorance of everyone's abilities quite well. :p

The reformed blast of light slams into the back of the man that Trilly holds, nearly bowling them both over. The man falls limp in Trilly's arms. The second ball of light smashes into the woman, sending her skidding into the ruined food court, looking not very healthy.

Homing attack hits (22), save fails, unconscious
New attack crits (24), save fails, staggered & stunned, KB 10 ft

The man in Trilly's arms is completely out of it. The woman is not in much better shape, groaning on the ground just inside the food court.

On the other side of the food court, the guy with that Jerry threw into the wall appears dazed, while the other guy tries with all of his might to raise his gun from the floor, but can't.

This looks pretty much done, but Clover, Jerry and Emmet can do something if they want.

Last edited:

"Wow Raph, good job." Cody says, marveling at Raph's handiwork.

If things get wrapped up, Cody and Raph will rush into the food court, asking Trilly and Clover, "Is anyone hurt badly?" His face shows concern, which deepens as he whispers to Raph, "What happened there with Manjit, anyways?"

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, I reckon thats that then." Clover says, sounding fairly impressed by the blast that had caught her opponent and sent her flying. She quickly looks around to see that all of the other attackers are down as well. "Right then, guess we should get to helping the injured...but first, I think I'll do for the rest of them." the british girl comments. She makes a twirling gesture with her hands, and is only half-surprised when all of the attacker's weapons are caught up in mini-tornadoes that drop them in a pile at her feet.

"Lets keep these away from the wrong hands, shall we?" she asks rhetorically.

Remove ads