EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Tokell32

Villager
Hi, I'm beginning to build a Star Trek game using Savage Worlds and was looking for 4-6 people to join me in Exploration.

Star Trek + Savage Worlds game game (WIP)
Savage Worlds, Adventurer's Edition (SWADE)
Recruitment Thread for ST+SW Game.
Looking for 4-6 players by Feb 15.

Come drop by the thread. I'm still open to a lot of details on the pitch (where the posting will be, etc) but I do plan on players running two characters (a Junior and Senior officer to help make sure people aren't dumped on Conn or something).

Helmsman01

Explorer
Hello to everyone, I am very new here, but a friend from my homegroup raved about the couple of years he spent on pbp. And I wish to give it a try myself.

I originally signed up to play but it looks like D&D games are all full. So in the interest of learning through playing I'm going to run a quick game and see where we go from there.

System Being Used - D&D 5e
Name of Game - Baptism by Fire
url to your recruitment thread - I don't know how to do this yet
my url attempt : Baptism by Fire
Date recruitment will end - Need 4-6 players by Sun March 12th - Game is full
Setting - Forgotten Realms

So I'm going to look into the other urls here and see if I can copy them somehow.

See you in the game.

Last edited:

In the upper right of each post is the link. The text is the post number. The post you put here was #1,062. Click the number and then copy the URL out of your browser's search bar. Then in the editor, create some link text, highlight it, and hit the link icon to past it in. OR put this in the post editor (without the spaces): [ url="https://www.enworld.org/threads/new-gms-players-read-the-first-post-in-this-thread-updated-5-21.161518/post-8956414"]Link text[ /url]

Remove ads