EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Ilium

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
What does CoC stand for? I always forget. Crusades... Castles... something.
I can't tell if you're kidding so I'll give you a straight answer: Call of Cthulhu.

The other game you're thinking of (C&C) is Castles and Crusades.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Forgotten Heroes - DnD

I am running a DnD game based on the fact that the players have all lost their memories during a secret mission.
Character level 6
6-8 we will see what we get :p

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2818450

We will start recruiting now and now we are tentatively full if any one wants to throw their hat in the more the merrier.
The more detailed your background is the better off you are becasue I will have things for you to start remembering. So having likes and dislikes, flaws and strengths, and all kinds of details.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ilium said:
I can't tell if you're kidding so I'll give you a straight answer: Call of Cthulhu.

The other game you're thinking of (C&C) is Castles and Crusades.
I wasn't :heh: Thanks! Not only did I forget what the CC's stood for, I got C&C and CoC mixed up. :confused: I've never played C&C and my experience with CoC is fairly insubstantial.

And, thanks BS! :D

Gansk

Explorer
Please repost my Battle of All Alignments pre-delete thread and add Neutral Evil to the list of alignments we are recruiting for.

Thanks

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wilphe said:
T20: High Law and Low Justice

&

Bother Around Beregost are both regrouping
I don't have current links for those, and I don't think I ever had information on Bother Around Beregost.

Remove ads