EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Nero Kingsley

First Post
D&D 3.5
The Speaker in Dreams
Recruiting until May 18 (or until we have a complete party, if it takes longer)
OOC/Recruitment thread - http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=162244

This adventure takes place in Greyhawk, in the town of Brindinford during its annual fair. Healthy dose of combat as well as mystery/intrigue.

FULL!!! No longer recruiting.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Thanks for clearing all that up for me--I'm caught up now. :D

I'm going to delete the sblock of games on the 16th (two more days). If you want to regroup/relist a game from there after that, I'll just list it normally.

I'll keep Regrouping threads until... say, until the 22nd. (I leave for a trip on the 23rd, which would be a full week). After that, if you want to get a group together, I'll also list that normally. If anyone really wants to request the Regrouping games to stay until the end of the month, I'll do that, but I don't think it's necessary.

Animus

Explorer
D&D 3.5 - Eberron
Special Delivery

Special Delivery

The gnome patron told you that this package is to be delivered to his cousin in Trolanport. He sure did pay you pretty well for delivering this package, but what is in this box that is so special? Why are there magical protections on it? And just who wants this so bad that he entrusts your ragtag bunch to deliver it? Well, he did pay you pretty well after all.

An Eberron one-shot, and possible mini campaign.

5/26/06 or when full (6 PCs + 2 alts)
Special Delivery Recruitment Thread

Last edited:

lonesoldier

First Post
Keeping the Blade, D&D 3.5e

D&D 3.5e - Keeping the blade
Recruiting will end on May 29
Recruitment thread
Everyone remembers the war, it started as border conflict between the two great Empires Tansar and Kysor as both refused to step down and lose face. It was short, bloody and decisive. When Kysor saw themselves being pushed back into their own lands by the innovative Tansarian military they made a daring strike at the very heart of Tansar. A small team of elite soldiers infiltrated the Imperial palace at Anrevar...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'll be gone fromt the 23rd to the 28th, while I'll be in New York City. This thread should be up-to-date as of the night of the 22nd.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm kind of an inexperienced player as I haven't really been able to find a group to play with since my first one. I have the 3.5 D&D CRBs and the FR CS. I'd really like to join a PbP game, and there are lots of interesting games in this thread.

I've played CoC once before and had a blast, the same goes for the Eberron CS, but I don't have access to the source material. Unfortunately the only games based on information I have access to are “The Battle of All Alignments” (apparently some sort of PvP thing) and “Keeping the Blade” (looks interesting but I don’t understand how I’m supposed to join) so I think I’m in need of some advice on what to do.

Could someone help me out here? Please? :heh:

wmasters

First Post
I'll do my best to help. The two games you've highlighted may be the only two games that are that are recruiting at the moment. The way to join is to click through on the link, read the information there (normally the first post has pretty much everything you need) and post interest there.

Then you'll need a character idea, and to post an idea of what you want to play. Potentially this can be as little as 'a gnome cleric' or as much as a page of background about how you grew up raised by celestial pigs and want to talk to the DM about creating a new Mud domain.

If you click through the link for Keeping the Blade, by example, you'll see examples of this. The other place you might think about for a game is Living Enworld, the Enworld Persistent PbP games. Information for creating a character there is in the Official Character Thread - the first post in that thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads