EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

rexartur

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Looks like both of these are off-site. If so, I won't display them. Sorry.

This thread is for people looking for EN World games on EN World. If I accepted other games, it'd get too big, and it'd also be too big a responsibility me. If you decide to run some games on EN World, I'll be happy to post them.

I apologize. I was following the instructions in the sticky thread that specifically directed posting here regardless of where the game takes place.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=91218

rexartur

Explorer
hafrogman said:
You're posting your general advertisements in the correct forum. It's just this thread is a private service, not run by ENWorld itself.
Gotcha. I'm removing my previous reply to cut down on clutter but just wanted to say thanks for clarifying it for me.

Chris

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
No problem.

That's also a little dated... since then, the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum has acquired a Play By Post category... I'll see if I can get that cleared up.

For now, you can probably advertise your game in either forum. At least, until the situation gets cleared up. Thanks, by the way, for pointing that out. :)

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
Also, I have now closed recruitment for my Dungeon Crawl Classics game, 'Lost Tomb of the Sphinx Queen.' I closed early due to a plethora of exellent submissions in a very short time period.

Player announcements are pending...

Remove ads