• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Re-recruiting for "Outrageous Fortune", a Babylon 5 d20 game set in the Crusade era. We have a human Ranger character ready to play, or create your own.

For further details, check here or see sig.

hansel

First Post
Code of Unaris--Recruiting

I'm trying to start up a game of Code of Unaris. It's an RPG designed to be played through internet chat, and its systems take advantage of that. I have the PDF of the rulebook, so if you're even mildly interested email me at hcotterson@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.

The titular Unaris is the world that existed billions of years ago on Earth's moon.

There are two settings, the high-fantasy 3rd Age, where Mathematics mingles with Magic, and those who study equations and angles rather than spells and incantations are hunted down by the authoritarian Church; and the dark 4th Age, where Unaris has been plunged into an ice age and those who survive do so in the vast realms that are within the Alfar tower, a place that staves off death only by the sacrifice of the gods themselves. We will most likely start in the 3rd age, but that's open for discussion. I'm in PST so we'll have to coordinate playing times (say 2 hrs a session to be conservative?) around that.

hansel

First Post
I've gotten a few (3 people) who are wanting to play this game, so if you're interested, let me know here or over at Fear the Boot - Index page. I'm hansel over there as well, and we'll probably be doing character creation/intros as PbP over there. If you want to play, but don't want to join another forum, just get in contact with me either here or at my email address.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Down and Out in Altdorf
Sandbox-style game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition. The game starts in Altdorf, but you can go wherever your rat-catching, bone-picking heart desires if you can scrape up a few Karls and find your way there. The game starts as soon as someone posts a complete character sheet, and subsequent posters will meet that first poster in-character. Recruitment continues until we have four players.

Recruiting!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads