New Narnia trailer

frankthedm

First Post
retraction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The horns could stand to be a little longer, but <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<retraction
They are not bum steers in anyway.

Last edited:

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
John Crichton said:
Ya know, I thought that when the LotR movies were finished that I'd seen the last great fantasy movie for quite some time. I knew there were other properties out there waiting to be made but the chance that it would be done right was small. These trailers give me hope.

I figured we'd see more. Mainly because;
A: Today's computer animation has made the movies possible
B: Harry Potter has primed the youth for fantasy stuff in a way that we haven't seen for a long time.
C: The LoTR movies proved the rest of the masses were ready for this too.

Once the tech for this stuff came along and media companies could be assured the movie-going public would show up it opened the doors to a slew of fantasy movies.
I can't wait to see what's on the horizon, I just hope they don't start turning out low budget crap under the assumption that we'll eat it up.

John Crichton

First Post
Bran Blackbyrd said:
I figured we'd see more. Mainly because;
A: Today's computer animation has made the movies possible
B: Harry Potter has primed the youth for fantasy stuff in a way that we haven't seen for a long time.
C: The LoTR movies proved the rest of the masses were ready for this too.

Once the tech for this stuff came along and media companies could be assured the movie-going public would show up it opened the doors to a slew of fantasy movies.
I can't wait to see what's on the horizon, I just hope they don't start turning out low budget crap under the assumption that we'll eat it up.
I didn't doubt that others would try the fantasy genre but I'm referring more to the 'great' part of my comment. These movies have the potential to become instant classics based on the source material (of which I have long forgotten but enjoyed immensely when I was younger).

Remove ads