• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Thread Categories

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
I've added a few more thread categories to choose from in the General Monster Talk and Homebrews Monster forums. Now instead of just General we have:

Conversion - Converted something from 1e, 2e, 3e, or even another game system? Use this category.

General - For just about anything.

Homebrew - Posting a homebrew monster? Use this category.

Index - Posting a list or index of monsters here or elsewhere? Use this category.

Project - Starting a monster-related project or fun in-forum contest? Use this category.

Question - Have a general monster-related question? Use this category.

Request - Want to ask the avid monster makers for a custom critter? Use this category.

Rules - Need a rules clarification for a monster? Use this category.

If you have other category suggestsions, post them here and I'll consider adding them. Try to keep them as broad-based as possible, though. There's no need to be *too* specific in the forum categories.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Cool. Just one question: So if i convert something from a card game such as Magic: The Gathering, should I use conversion or homebrew? ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
it's closer to a conversion, since it is not your original idea, even though you are probably putting a lot of your own original thought into the idea. :)

Remove ads