• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Tetsubo said:
In Post #25 I did a "force blade" sort of a weapon, which could be considered a relative of a lightsaber.

Are you looking for a particular design concept?

Not exactly. I do have a Jedi Guardian Padawan in a star wars pbp game I'm playing here, but I don't really have any interesting ideas for his lightsaber hilt(or even uninteresting ones). Mostly I was just curious.

Tetsubo

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Not exactly. I do have a Jedi Guardian Padawan in a star wars pbp game I'm playing here, but I don't really have any interesting ideas for his lightsaber hilt(or even uninteresting ones). Mostly I was just curious.

What race is the Jedi? Any racial "style"?

Tetsubo

First Post

Attachments

• spear53.jpg
    spear53.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 136

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well, he's human. I sort of thought of him as being sort of between Indian and Chinese. He's the son of a noble familiy from alderaan during the Tales of the Jedi era, but he avoids relying on his family's wealth and influence. Um... I was thinking his combat style is somewhat dance-like. Not really like Nataraja, but... hm. I don't know if that gives you any idea, I can't really think of anything else.

Nice polearm by the way. Does the head spin?

Tetsubo

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Well, he's human. I sort of thought of him as being sort of between Indian and Chinese. He's the son of a noble familiy from alderaan during the Tales of the Jedi era, but he avoids relying on his family's wealth and influence. Um... I was thinking his combat style is somewhat dance-like. Not really like Nataraja, but... hm. I don't know if that gives you any idea, I can't really think of anything else.

Nice polearm by the way. Does the head spin?

Thanks. Nope, it is fixed in place.

Let me think about the saber and see if I can come up with any ideas.

Remove ads