• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Tetsubo

First Post
jaerdaph said:
Wow - I really love those Klingon bat'leths! Have you done sketches of any other Star Trek weapons, like Vulcan lirpas?

I've done quite a few double weapons, each end with a similar or identical design. I have also done a few "battlestaves", which I define as a double weapon with dissimilar ends. A lirpa would be a Bludgeoning/Slashing combo battlestaff. I've done a couple of those but they aren't of the best quality. I've actually improved over time. :) I just took a look at my Double Weapons folder and I seem to have more Piercing/Slashing and Bludgeoning/Piercing combos then the lirpa style. Are you looking for a sketch of one?

Check out a post I did on 3/17 for a design that combines all three damage types.

Tetsubo

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Oh yeah one more thing. If it helps, my character's lightsaber blade is blue.

If I do the sketch it would probably be of just the device itself. And I don't use color much anyway... :)

Tetsubo

First Post
I had a request for a small hand weapon with two fang-like blades that was designed to deliver poison. I think it also might make a good "blade-catcher" device.

Attachments

• handblade21.jpg
    handblade21.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 121

Dire Lemming

First Post
Tetsubo said:
I had a request for a small hand weapon with two fang-like blades that was designed to deliver poison. I think it also might make a good "blade-catcher" device.

That one makes me kind of queesy when I look at it too long. :eek:

Boss

First Post
Tetsubo said:

Tetsubo, that is PERFECT! Just as I imagined it. I thank you and my assassine's guild thanks you!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Tetsubo said:
Are you looking for a sketch of one?

I was just curious, but if you're ever bored... :)

Tetsubo said:
Check out a post I did on 3/17 for a design that combines all three damage types.

Now that is really cool. I'm picturing a bald, burly green Orion wielding that one in the faces of a few Starfleet officers on Rigel. :)

Remove ads