• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Weapon Sketch(es)

Tetsubo

First Post
Boss said:
Tetsubo, that is PERFECT! Just as I imagined it. I thank you and my assassine's guild thanks you!

Glad you like it. Though I'm trying to decide if having an Assassin's Guild thankful to me is a good thing or a bad thing... :)

Tetsubo

First Post
jaerdaph said:
I was just curious, but if you're ever bored... :)

Now that is really cool. I'm picturing a bald, burly green Orion wielding that one in the faces of a few Starfleet officers on Rigel. :)

I may have an idea. I should have this evening free for a bit...

Tetsubo

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Because it's nasty and I have this weird problem with injections. :p

Oddly I too have an issue with injections. I had allergy shots for fourteen years. It made me VERY leery of needles. Ironically I have to give one of my cats an insulin injection twice a day now...

Dire Lemming

First Post
Tetsubo said:
Oddly I too have an issue with injections. I had allergy shots for fourteen years. It made me VERY leery of needles. Ironically I have to give one of my cats an insulin injection twice a day now...

Oh, poor kitty.

I had to get lots of blood tests as a kid, as well as allot of injections when I was hospitallized with a bone infection. So I got needles to take stuff out of me and to put stuff in me.... Ugh, I'm making myself sick now. :\

Boss

First Post
Tetsubo said:

I was in the same situation growing up, but it wasn't the weekly allergy shots that got me, it was the initial testing with the 40 or so injections that were involved. Doing that to a 8 year-old was bad enough, but they messed up and had to do it again... I didn't get over my problems with needles until I was in my mid-twenties.

Tetsubo

First Post
Boss said:
I was in the same situation growing up, but it wasn't the weekly allergy shots that got me, it was the initial testing with the 40 or so injections that were involved. Doing that to a 8 year-old was bad enough, but they messed up and had to do it again... I didn't get over my problems with needles until I was in my mid-twenties.

Same here! They gave me the allergy test on my back. Then told me that it had failed and did it AGAIN down both of my arms... I was never fond of doctors...

Tetsubo

First Post

Attachments

• battlestaff12.jpg
    battlestaff12.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 178

Remove ads