New WotC Layoffs?

I have been unable to verify any of this, so consider this no more than a "rumour report". However I'm hearing that layoffs have occurred at WotC this week, and that one of the victims is art director Mark Painter. Again, all rumour at this point.

I have been unable to verify any of this, so consider this no more than a "rumour report". However I'm hearing that layoffs have occurred at WotC this week, and that one of the victims is art director Mark Painter. Again, all rumour at this point.

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
I'll never understand what the infatuation is with paying attention to everyone who is working at WotC and having a big brewhaaha every time that changes. Every other company in the planet does the same thing, and you never see anyone care. Only with WoTC it seems.

It is not as if we go around murdering designers for creating games we do not like.

No need to get upset about what a poster who you do not know thinks about what a company that you do not know does to one of their staff that you do not know. You know?

Remove ads

Remove ads