Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin begins curing everyone with the wand, until they are at least half strength. "I entirely agree with that Droogle, let's try to get moving for at least an hour before we rest. Hopefully we can find a well covered area."

Ooc: I'll give out healing til your at least half, so let me know if I don't have you on the list.
Dorrin 2 hp: Wand healing, Dorrin 1 (1d8=2), Wand healing, Dorrin 2 (1d8=5), now at 9 hp
Gloria 0 hp: Wand healing, Gloria 1 (1d8=8), now at 8(?) hp
Hasin 6 hp: Is okay, now at 6 hp
Droggle 8 hp: Is okay, now at 8 hp
Valan -7 hp: Wand healing, Valan 1 (1d8=3), Wand healing, Valan 2 (1d8=3), Wand healing, Valan 3 (1d8=6), wand healing, Valan 4 (1d8=3), now at 8 hp
Jace -1 hp: wand healing, Jace 1 (1d8=7), now at 6 hp

Will edit more in as I find HP's

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
Suddenly, Dorrin remembers that tearing feeling from the beginning of the battle. He quietly starts to panic, and tries to stretch his mind out to reconnect with his god. When that doesn't seem to help, he'll find a quiet area to pray for a minute.

"Do you still have that... feeling?" Dorrin will ask Valan at some time. "As if Grendath himself is shielded from us?"

orsal

LEW Judge
As judge, I approve the XP award. But Rystil, I notice you don't have this game (or your others) listed in your Character Tracking thread post. Please add it, so that you can record the XP awards.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still not listed as judge in the thread title...

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
As judge, I approve the XP award. But Rystil, I notice you don't have this game (or your others) listed in your Character Tracking thread post. Please add it, so that you can record the XP awards.

Oh, and BTW, I'm still not listed as judge in the thread title...
[SBLOCK=OOG]Whoops! Added you as judge.

I'm having time constraint issues, however--I know I will be able to run all the games reasonably smoothly if I run them as usual, but this bookkeeping stuff, never my forte as everyone probably knows by now, I don't think I can manage, at least not for all of them. Other judges never seemed to mind, though, especially since players usually link to the posts where they got XP anyways--I can possibly manage for just this game if this is the only game for which I have to do it

Now to get back on track--[/SBLOCK]

*Dorrin feels as if he is still severed from Grendath. It does not seem to be fading in the least, even now that the undead is gone.*

LogicsFate

First Post
*poke*
*poke*
*poke*
Eh? Valan wakes just in time for anouther poke.
*poke*
Feeling the cool rush of life a truely dirty Valan begins to stand.
"Do you still have that... feeling?" Dorrin will ask Valan at some time. "As if Grendath himself is shielded from us?"
Valan stop as if to listen as he stands. Yeah, though it's faint it feels like a far away din that's approuching. Only time will tell. Perhaps with our morning rituals. Valan pulls out his symbol and flips it. Script. 1-21 Face, 22-42 Script. (1d42=10) In time.

I think we should move... cautiously, but we should move. Valan says to the assembled.

ethandrul

First Post
I agree. We need to rest. I figure if I can get a place to sit a spell, and eat something, I might learn how to use these armor spikes with my axe..I also think I might be able to track better.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group moves off to find a suitable hiding place / campsite, relying on Hasin's burgeoning ability to find his way in the wilderness, bolstered by the constant testing of those skills across the group's time in these dismal lands.*

*Eventually, they find a rocky area with a small cave entrance leading downward into the earth, and they set up camp inside, hoping that they will not be spotted by flying creatures or those that roam the cursed twilight plains.*

*Thankfully, the group survives the night without assault, and they wake up the next morning revitalised. Unfortunately, the clerics are still cut off from Grendath. Is it permanent? Does it only end when the creature that caused it is destroyed? No one has any hard answers for this, and that fact is disconcerting and vaguely terrifying for the priests, who are used to feeling their deity's power in the back of their mind, protecting and strengthening them.*

(OOC: Those who level up do so now. Also, everyone recovers 2 HP for resting the night)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bison said:
OOC - the clerics can still use scrolls and wands though right? or is all divine magic cut off?
(OOC: They can use wands, since wands are spell trigger--you can use them even with all divine magic cut off because the only requirement is to have the spells on your spell list. Similarly, a level 1 Wizard with 9 Int could use a Wand of a 4th-level spell)

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace 8/10 hp, awaiting approval for level 2

Jace looks around from campanion to companion. "So, did anyone like the flaming oil trick?"

Remove ads