• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Bison

First Post
Droggle looks at his cousin and lets out a sigh and looks at the invading host.

"willing has nothing to do with it cousin, since it seems it is no longer your choice"

ethandrul

First Post
Hmmmm more zombies then you can shake a stick at out there...there are only three of us...but at least we got rid of the the long legged freaks.

Yeah, we'll be fine.

jaker2003

Explorer
ethandrul said:
Hmmmm more zombies then you can shake a stick at out there...there are only three of us...but at least we got rid of the the long legged freaks.
Yeah, we'll be fine.
OOC: I thought we were sending just Quozen ahead while everyone else stays with the dwarves.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen looks back. "No! Everyone run! Hold them back only when they get too close, not before! The monastery will have some defense, they exist here, after all! The closer you are to the monastery when the battle starts, the closer they will be to help!"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So everyone has a different idea of what to do, it seems. Just tell me what you are doing personally, and once everyone has spoken up, I'll work this out ;))

Remove ads