Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The positive energy from the wand disrupts the creature's connection to unlife enough to bring it one step closer to its final rest.*

*Valan prepares to knock the creature down again if it manages to stand.*

(OOC: 42 damage total now.

Droggle time)

Bison

First Post
Droggle is getting tired now, having been furiously attacking this monstrosity for some time now, but he summons up some of that legendary dwarven stamina and levels another devestating attack on the beast.

hits AC 20 for 7 damage

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: You also get +4 to hit prone things)

*Droggle furiously slams his pick into the creature, once more smashing off its earthen flesh, leaving it close to the brink.*

*The ghostly creature strikes Droggle again and brings him one step closer to the grave. Quozen sets up Droggle for another attack. Then the corpse creature manages to hit Valan from its perch on the ground, pounding the cleric into the ground and within an inch of death.*

(OOC: Droggle takes 4 Damage, Valan takes 11 Damage and is again entombed. But this time, he's at -7.

Dorrin and the Dwarves. Hmm, I think the big one will go down this round--let's find out!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Dorrin drains away much of the beast's remaining energy, leaving it squirming impotently on the ground, barely able to move, as its constituent parts begin to dissolve. Still, it remains defiant and readies to press its attack.*

(OOC: That's 50 Damage.

Dwarves)

Bison

First Post
Droggle grins seeing the abomonation go down, and he turns to the other undead, he knows he needs to press the attack before the magic of his weapon begins to face. he yells out to his comrades as he moves to the other enemy

"Try to pry Valen out of the ground, I will see if I can hold the other enemy at bay"

(OOC I dont know where Droggle is in relation to the other enemy, If within 20' I move and make a standard attack, if within 40' I will charge to make an attack, and if farther, I will move to close as best I can)

hit AC 12

since even with a charge that probably missed, I won't bother with the miss chance.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bison said:
Droggle grins seeing the abomonation go down, and he turns to the other undead, he knows he needs to press the attack before the magic of his weapon begins to face. he yells out to his comrades as he moves to the other enemy

"Try to pry Valen out of the ground, I will see if I can hold the other enemy at bay"

(OOC I dont know where Droggle is in relation to the other enemy, If within 20' I move and make a standard attack, if within 40' I will charge to make an attack, and if farther, I will move to close as best I can)

hit AC 12

since even with a charge that probably missed, I won't bother with the miss chance.
(OOC: No no no. It isn't defeated yet. You need to hit it once more)

Bison

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: No no no. It isn't defeated yet. You need to hit it once more)

ahh ok, well then Droggle didnt move, but hmm, even with him prone, and all, I think that attack still missed him

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bison said:
ahh ok, well then Droggle didnt move, but hmm, even with him prone, and all, I think that attack still missed him
(OOC: In fact, with the flank, the Aid Another, and the prone, it misses by 1. Hasin for the win? Hasin's damage is more swingy though, and he sometimes does none)

Remove ads