Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
KB? Can I use a Prc from the Wotc splatbook for clerics (Name escapes me at the moment) I'm considering a Bard/Holy Liberator 1

Basic concept for him is he has been seeking to understand his "disconnectedness" with the world by delving into music and magic. He however has founs a calling he had not expected and has latched onto it as it's the closest thing to passion he has ever felt outside of music.

I'll send you more as he fleshes out.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
I'm going to allow both the sacred exorcist and the holy liberator, but like the paladin, you should be aware that in my games detect evil works only on supernaturarly tinged evil - cleircs of evil dieties, outsiders, undead, etc. it cannot be used as a personality test.

Kahuna burger

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
I'm going to allow both the sacred exorcist and the holy liberator, but like the paladin, you should be aware that in my games detect evil works only on supernaturarly tinged evil - cleircs of evil dieties, outsiders, undead, etc. it cannot be used as a personality test.

Kahuna burger
That's fine with me. Agamemnon will start as full Bard (need a +5 BAB for HL) but will go Holy Liberator on 8th level. I'll have him done shortly. work is evil to me.

GPEKO

First Post
(gepko is trying the DM's patience... this is why I suggested just having you already together. :p )
:p yourself :D

Sorry about that, I'm just trying to make things a little more realistic (yea ! we're both PC, let go together !!). Besides, you introduced Orillian and Julian earlier, so we have to occupy our time somehow ;) .

Voadam

Legend
Kahuna Burger said:

Kahuna burger

More than fine since that is clear from the beginning.

I'll look over Defenders of the Faith tonight for a feat to switch with evolve. I replaced my concentration with planar knowledge and spellcraft. I now have most of the mechanical prereqs for sacred exorcist and plan to take it shortly.

Other than the feat I am ready to go and be woven into the story line.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
GPEKO said:
:p yourself :D

Sorry about that, I'm just trying to make things a little more realistic (yea ! we're both PC, let go together !!). Besides, you introduced Orillian and Julian earlier, so we have to occupy our time somehow ;) .

double :p !

Anyway, there's a fine line, is all I'm saying... ;)

kahuna burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ferrix said:
is there still space?

officially yes, since 7 is the limit for the adventure and we only have 5 fully completed characters. Argent however seems very close, and there are two others with not fully articulated interest. If the three without approved character concepts can give me clear ideas of what you want to play by this evening, I could make myself feel wanted by choosing the one that best fits what we have so far. ;)

You must also complete a 100 word essay entitled "Why I think Kahuna Burger's play style as articulated on these boards is the best thing since sliced bread" and no, the title doesn't count in the words... :eek: :p

Kahuna Burger

Verbatim

Explorer
I will pass for now, but if you do open up one where the ape idea may work, I'll be the first one to get my concept to you..:)

Good luck all..

Remove ads