• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remathilis

Legend
This is kinda like a civil war...

Marvel's Civil War?

The Galactic Civil War?

does that mean we can move it to the Media Lounge now?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
And even while I'm typing my last post, the thread gets moved twice more and becomes more fully exposed as Not Entirely Serious...

Our spiked chains are being yanked, people. :)

Lanefan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Piratecat said:
If that's your decision, I pretty well should just resign right now. I have absolutely no interest in that, and you friggin' well know it.

Yeah, well you know how much I value your opinion given the way you behaved when you visited here. Just another example of what's wrong around here.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
... Says the bugbear to the frog in a top hat! ;)

The Hive is high quality drivel, anyways. We're mostly contained in one thread in the Off-Topic subforum anyways. Is it too tough to pass over a single thread?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Lanefan said:
Not sure whether this is an April Fool's act or not, but the optics aren't very good regardless.
I disagree. See this post for one poster's insight. It's a central point of satire to highlight problems by taking them to illogical extremes. You see it as a vindication of certain actions, but I believe it is supposed to be a condemnation there of.

Mods: Isn't it silly when we do "this"?
Posters: Yes.
Mods: It's silly when you do it to. Stop.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Morrus said:
Yeah, well you know how much I value your opinion given the way you behaved when you visited here. Just another example of what's wrong around here.
Oh, I'm sorry? Did five apologies not suffice?

But fine. You want to sell out? Well :):):):) you, go ahead and do it. But I don't need to be a part of it. You're on your own.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Zaruthustran said:
Re: the sale of ENWorld, I suspect we'll all login tomorrow to see the site re-skinned as: "Dorito's Cool Ranch 4th Cheesition News"
If that's true, I owe you a beer.

In fact, all the admins need to just calm down and share a beer together to solve their differences. Drown your differences in beer.

I dont' think that came out right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads