OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Michael Morris said:
True. The US version was based on the Japanese "easy" version. If you want the original you can get it on the Playstation as part of Final Fantasy Anthologies which also has Chrono Trigger on it.

Ah, CT... now there is a good game.

Remathilis

Legend
der_kluge said:
I wonder what would happen if I reported all the mods' posts in this thread?

Would ENWorld collapse into a singularity?

Try it, I double dog dare ya!

The inmates are taking over the asylum!

Praeden

Explorer
One moment I was on the Plots, Places & Rogues! sub-forum. Suddenly, from nowhere, a strange mist enveloped me. When it cleared, I found myself on this strange demi-thread, with no way to return. Already I have encountered many strange beings, all taken from their home forums, now trapped as I am.

Am I to remain here all my life? Or do perhaps the dark and mysterious Moderators hold the key to my escape? Clearly they have little love for one another - perhaps an alliance might be forged...

Shade

Monster Junkie
Defiler said:
One moment I was on the Plots, Places & Rogues! sub-forum. Suddenly, from nowhere, a strange mist enveloped me. When it cleared, I found myself on this strange demi-thread, with no way to return. Already I have encountered many strange beings, all taken from their home forums, now trapped as I am. Am I to remain here all my life? Or do perhaps the dark and mysterious Moderators hold the key to my escape? Clearly they have little love for one another - perhaps an alliance might be forged...

You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads