• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old Style Rock-and-roll American Bands

loki44

Explorer
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Nope. It's Axl and whoever happens to be in the studio that day.

So it's not "minus Axel Rose", which is fine by me since he IS Guns N' Roses. There were some personalities in the rest of the band but hey, they might as well be studio chumps.

Anyone in the South may want to check out the Mid-Town Music Festival in Atlanta next weekend if yer into large grubby outdoor classic rock-type concerts. How about: Def Leppard, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Lou Reed, John Fogerty, Kid Rock, Counting Crows (no, not the Black Crowes), The White Stripes, and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Just for good measure throw in Alan Jackson (for you country gamers), and some of my old-school faves like Biz Markie, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Black Eyed Peas, Whodini, MC Lyte, and Public Enemy, and you've got yourself a concert. If that's not enough let's throw DEVO, the Lemonheads, Orquestra MaCuba and the Pixies into the mix. It's a grand ol' time if yer really into the big ol' time concert scene.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Nope. It's Axl and whoever happens to be in the studio that day.

And if they're sober.

And forgot about the rest, or most, of the band being in Velvet Revolver. How could I forget that?!?! As I have the VR cd somewhere around here... :uhoh:

Remove ads