[OOC] Academy of Drell

evileeyore

Mrrrph
I don't know Dalamar, that guy seems pretty self-confident.

I was thinking more along these lines: here ... or here ...

The first is more how i pictured Sildarin from how you played (with less hair... that can be fixed), the second more the introvert, but a little too angry...

Well I've got the Battle elf saved... The rest of you guys should hit that link from Tokiwong (repeated here )

I recomend Hyung-Tae Kim (thats the artist of Toki's pics... and is phenominal) and Satoshi Urushihara (more big shoulders)...

Editted to add: Lichtenhart check this out for Victor...

Last edited:

perivas

First Post
Bardic music

When considering what level of action bardic music is, it's most important to consider two sentences in PHB.

1. While singing, the bard can FIGHT but cannot cas tspells, activate magic items by spell completion (such as scrolls), or activate magic items by magic word (such as wands).

2. As with inspire courage, a bard may sing, play, or recite a countersong while taking other mundane actions, but not magical actions.

I would personally translate the FIGHT action to mean attack and defend. As one can only attack with a standard or a full action, the use of inspire courage or similar abilities cannot be a standard action...it must be a move-equivalent or free action. Please note that speaking is a free action. Secondly, specific rules here were meant to bar the use of magic in conjunction with bardic music and nothing more, as evidenced by the second sentence cited. I hope that helps to clear up the matter.

Personally, I believe that bardic music should require concentration and be a free action that prevents the use of other magic due to its need for concentration.

Dalamar

Adventurer
I think the look on the first ones face is excactly what he would look like in any given situation dealing with other people.

Hmm... I'll try to play around with Photoshop.

Dalamar

Adventurer
And I thought that I hadn't learned anything from the 'art & graphics' course at school. I took the eyes and outh from the pic evileeyore linked and placed them on the pic I found.
Then I removed the hardness from his eyebrows and voilá!
Clothes darkened, gem removed from forehead. I think he's done.

Picture originally by: Patric McEvoy, can be found Here
Edited by: Wille Backman (Dalamar) on 1st of May, 2002

Attachments

• elf copy.jpg
    elf copy.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Remove ads