• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

BeaniBum

Explorer
The two accepted ways of rolling are using the built in roller with [roll1dx+x[/roll] closing both sets of brackets. Its pretty basic and can't be edited if you make a mistake or fail to type it correctly. The other method is using http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/

And pasting the resulting link its got all sorts of funky codes to put in.

I would let [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION] go over your sheet first he will likely have some alterations to add to help your character fit into world.

Ok good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

BeaniBum

Explorer
Ah your using mobile in that case as you can see [roll0] Doesn't work as one would like. You have to open the website to veiw the result.

I was wondering what that [roll0] meant int the ic thread. Also is there an enword character maker or were your guys sheets imported from a different source? Because I'm seeing a lot of [SBlock] on those character sheets and I was curious if there was an easier way than just typing it all out as I did.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
That's really snart

Sent from my iPhone using EN World
Ye I keep meaning to do a type version as opposed to a link as having to constantly re upload a PDF is a pain.

Speaking of which [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION] I'm a slacker at updating my sheets some times life and all that. Do you relay on my PDF links or are you tracking a local copy of your own?.

Remove ads