• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
I prefer the details for characters be in the RG thread, ideally in a way I can quickly search them and not link to a pdf, but I'm not going to force anyone to do anything. The reason for that preference is it lets me quickly update things from anywhere.

For a fishing village I would suggest your character be from Nron, which would make the characters natural language Nroni. Then picking up Zeumi as a trade language, and Kianni as the local language.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I prefer the details for characters be in the RG thread, ideally in a way I can quickly search them and not link to a pdf, but I'm not going to force anyone to do anything. The reason for that preference is it lets me quickly update things from anywhere.

For a fishing village I would suggest your character be from Nron, which would make the characters natural language Nroni. Then picking up Zeumi as a trade language, and Kianni as the local language.

Yeah, we were waiting on approval, with the idea to reprint what you like over there. (Or at least I was!) So if everything is kosher, I will post him over there.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Creamsteak

Another question before I post to the RG thread: Did you give any thought to my... what did you call it... bonus attribute? I'm thinking something like "can climb at full speed", if that's okay.

EDIT: Well, to save time, I will post it, and I can edit it if you don't approve.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
It'll still be a bit before I do character reviews for the new additions. At this point my focus is mostly on the current group and sort of figuring out how people will approach the game/pacing in pbp.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'll post tomorrow morning, I got the notification, but it is too late to check the desktop computer. ' night.

Remove ads