OOC - [d20 Cthulhu - Fathers]

I think the board thing is temporary, one way or another Morrus will find a way to get the nessacary funding. Even if it is through member donations, which he seems nervous about. I just honestly prefure these boards to every other one i've been on, and it would be a sad day for me if we had to move our games.

dscrank

First Post
Well, having them down in the afternoon is a good thing in some ways. Less temptation, more work done. The biggest problem right now is that Tay-Dor can't post in the evenings, but that seems to be the only time the board's reliably up.

Valkys

First Post
If it isn't fixed my Monday, we can talk seriously about finding a new home, at least until it is fixed.

And on that note, I will only be able to post and read 1/day this weekend, like normal people.

Valkys

First Post
Large Post Count? Huh? I was just talking about me recently. I've been posting a lot over the last 3-4 days.

Anyway, it occurs to me that if you and Ashrem are desperate for RP, you both own phones. I admit that a telephone conversation isn't as interesting perhaps, but if you want in on the action, it's a possibility. ;)

Tay-Dor

First Post
I got my book today (Wednesday). So I'll make it a priority to get a character turned in Friday. (I don't work on fridays.)

Are we using the Variant defense bonus option? (I hope I hope) :)

Valkys

First Post
Yup, we are. And you recieve the wealth feat for free. But then, I've already rolled and told you your starting money and income.

Remove ads