(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen as she begins her journey into the jungle. il_570xN.908142582_kdiv.jpg

EarlyBird

Explorer
I believe we need a progression post DM. I think it would be ok to go back and recap the interviews (as you did in the IC), but I'm not sure if the group is alone right now to post up for Dellrak.

If everyone else is ok with it, could it be say noon-ish and we are all having lunch (day after zombie fights), and are trying to decide on which guide to hire??

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(I'm waiting to learn if Imogen's contacts have any further info about the curse or the snakes; otherwise, she'll be back for the interviews. I agree that Qawasha makes sense, though I suspect Miss Imogen is more likely to prefer Salida, if we could afford her.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Should I open up this game to another player or two? I assume Gargoyleking will return, but still... maybe we could use one more. Anyone you'd like me to invite?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I suppose that the more we are, the more we wait and, personally, I like our little group.

I agree with that for sure. I was just wondering what we'd do if 'Goyle doesn't return and thought to get ahead of it. I'm sure he'll be back soon. (I hope!)

... I've just had multiple players and even a few DMs disappear in the last few weeks.

Remove ads