D&D 5E (OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape game

Greenmtn

Explorer
Thats what I use to track my characters resources in the PbP games that I play in. Super cheap if you buy the full version instead of the free one. Biggest difference is ease of leveling up.

eayres33

Explorer
I’m interested, Planescape is new to me, but if you want to send me the PDF, (if needed or any Planescape specific info I need to know to make a character) I am more than willing to give it a go.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Thats ok, I suck at this game so it should all work out. We will all stumble through the planes together and probably get trapped in the cage :)

Sent you a link to the only setting specific book I'm using right now and an option. Other than that use the official books. UA can be discussed.
Some had trouble with the form fillable sheet I suggested, really any method you want to use to get the info into the RG is fine with me.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sure thing. It might take a few days to work you in depending on your character. A 2nd prime showing up in the alley at the same time is going to be kinda weird but I can figure it out.

Greenmtn

Explorer
So far the only idea floated is going to the mortuary. Unless someone posts that they want to do something other than that by tomorrow night I'll move you in that direction.
[MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION] [MENTION=6882382]Bla[/MENTION]steel [MENTION=6923891]Breeyark[/MENTION] [MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases