• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Halfling Quest - [Calling EvilHalfling]

ender_wiggin

First Post
Well, well. I'm around again after a very long hiatus. I guess apologies are in order for pulling a disappearing act, that kinda crap sucks in pbp.

It looks like you've got my character sorted out, so if there's anything I can do, let me know.

Ugh, I hate complicating things.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome back, endger_wiggin!

... I'm not sure why no one else has posted here...

Would you like to take Ringly (back) over? Since he's originally your character, I'd feel awkward not handing him back if you wanted to jump back in. He's a cool guy and I hope I've done him justice so far.

... And at the rate this is going, playing EvilHalfling's character until he got back might speed things up. :uhoh:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I was talking to Ender in another thread :)

I don't think Evil is coming back though. He visits the boards most days, but never this forum it seems. He's abandoned the game he was running also.

ender_wiggin

First Post
Yeah sure, I'll jump back in. Um, I think we need to hear from Ferrix before doing anything definate though.

But thanks. I'm sure you've done Ringly justice.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ferrix is gone for a little while (there's an Absent thread), so there's going to be at least a little bit more of a delay.

Ferrix

Explorer
Glad to see you back Ender!

If you want to switch out and take over Ringly again that'd be great.

Also, if Jdvn1, you want to take over Eddie that would be good as well.

I'm out of my old apartment, having had to involve the police to get my things, and in between staying at my girlfriends before I move into my new place.

Thus, it's hard to move on when I don't have any of the files since my computer is in storage.

I'll see what I can do otherwise.

Thanks,

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads