• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Halfling Quest - [Calling EvilHalfling]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Okay, I read the first few pages to get a feel for Ringly (he comes off as a jerk at first!), then I skipped around for story.

So, something was eating crops, so we camped out to find what it was. After a tough battle, they take down a poweful boar. Wellsey's research tells that it's a Fiendish Boar, likely to have come from a contaminated water source.

... Then I skipped around, and there were oxen, non-fiendish.

... Then I skipped around and there's a cave. Where we are now, and there's a creature next to a passageway.

What happened to the water source? Did we determine that it's inside the cave? I doubt it, but I skimmed too quickly, probably. Could I have a rundown from someone?

Ferrix

Explorer
Determining that it comes from a water source, the intrepid band follows tracks back to the mouth of a cave.

They venture into said cave.

Water is welling up from an underground stream, but the cave continues.

They continue in cave, eventually come to worked passages.

Encounter some sort of small dark figure which slashes Alton badly and then flees. They fail to track it down.

Continue on in the underground passages.

Comes to a large open cavern where there are oxen-like creatures.

Camp for the night.

Move on throught cavern, Alton notices a potential tunnel. They move towards it. Kiylea notes something like eyes and metal up about fifteen feet from the cavern floor on the same wall as the tunnel.

No one else sees it, and investigation turns up nothing. You are now up to date ;)

Slippshade

First Post
Welcome to the new Ringly. I will be back up to posting speed next week. Sorry for the delay.

And if Toric or anyone else takes Kiylea, I will have my cousin back!

*Bubbles claps her hands*

Ferrix said:
You are welcome to.

Okay, cool! Should I familiarize myself with Kiylea and then just jump in? Or do you want me to wait before taking over? I've already read some of the IC thread and have looked over Kiylea's character sheet. Anything else you want me to do before posting for the first time?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
He told me I could just jump in in post 545. I figure it's not a problem if you do too. :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
Okay, cool! Should I familiarize myself with Kiylea and then just jump in? Or do you want me to wait before taking over? I've already read some of the IC thread and have looked over Kiylea's character sheet. Anything else you want me to do before posting for the first time?

Go right ahead!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads