[OOC] Horror High - Freshman Year

Macv12

First Post
The offerings are different for each country. Buffy doesn't appear to be licensed to show in Japan; it's not on Hulu or Netflix, and I can't tell if it will be available through Prime either. X(
(Firefly is a go, though!)

I got Pandora to work, so it'll probably just take some more...measures...along the same lines. But I suspect I would still need a foreign credit card, so the trail might stop there. Might have to contact a friend. It's like I'm arranging a cocaine buy or something...

pathfinderq1

First Post
So, regarding equipment (in a purely hypothetical sense, of course):

If someone were to want a smartphone, how would I put that together? I don't think a regular cell phone would cut it, as a base. Would it be better to start with the PDA (assuming full keypad and internet access), just labeled as a smartphone? Would one need to 'purchase' a digital camera and GPS receiver as separate individual items, or could they be tacked on to the PDA/smartphone, since it has the highest initial DC (maybe +1 to the DC for each)?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Just use the purchase DC of a cellphone and call it a smart phone. ;) I don't want to get too complicated with that kind of stuff.
[MENTION=6801673]Alizaar[/MENTION], your character is going to need to have skills and the other bits and pieces done.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Cool. I'll try to finalize equipment tonight.

Not a lot to worry about with weapons, armor, or vehicles. I'd guess the school cafeteria prices are pretty reasonable. Will have to watch the wallet with all these budding delinquents around though... ;)

Remove ads