Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Kaodi

Hero
If I were to use my Hero Point to remove the dying condition would my roll actually count for waking me up? Not much I can do besides wait to get smacked again but costing Drakus an action is at least something...

You succeeded on the recovery roll. So you reduce dying by 1 which makes it go away. And you will now have the "wounded 1" condition and 0 hp so you remain unconscious. Once you are healed even 1 hp, you will wake up. You can instead pay the hero point to be "wounded 1" and at 1 hp, conscious. This would definitely allow you to act this round in the new initiative order. If anyone heals you, you will also be able to act this round. Your choice.

GreenKarl

First Post
I am totally out of all healing right now. The only thing I could try is Battlefield Medic but I need to roll a 20... with a +2. HAHAHHAA not going to happen ;)

Kaodi

Hero
Um, this is news to me. Urik is a cleric of Irori, and that is who he was meant to be speaking to (the Master of Masters being one of his deific titles). I had no idea The Esoteric Way was primarily involved with Pharasma. (Besides, Urik is not technically a member of The Esoteric Way, rather he is related to people who are, right?) What I wrote was primarily just fluff for using the hero point the way I did.

Remove ads