• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Radaceus

Adventurer
LOL

four way tie, I had voted for the Bard btw. I guess it is up to the DM now ...who is going to leave it up to me I think...

Have you confirmed your fighter build yet [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]?

Trogdor1992

First Post
LOL

four way tie, I had voted for the Bard btw. I guess it is up to the DM now ...who is going to leave it up to me I think...

Have you confirmed your fighter build yet [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]?
He said it looks good and that he'll look at it more later, I'm guessing as long as i didn't make any mistakes I'll be good to go

Radaceus

Adventurer
I voted for the Paladin, because, tank. Would be nice to have someone getting into the thick of the fight.

tanks are what i play the most, i tried to avoid building a melee class, but cant help myself :)

With ranger, and the yet to be confirmed fighter, I like the potential of the Bard filling the needed role of rogue with some healing potential.

and in that aspect, I overlooked yoru ranger having the possibility of heals.

I think my favorite is the Gnome

Remove ads