• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Radaceus

Adventurer
please see post #8O for new submissions.

I have no problem playing any of these characters, of course including the gnome , whatever seems the best fit or need for the group works for me.

I didnt get time to finish the paladin's background but you get the gist.

I also managed to come up with a Bard who can pick locks/traps (once he purchases a set of thieve's tools)...heals and steals ;p

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=6801673]Alizaar[/MENTION], please take down your post in the "New GMs,players..." thread inviting new players to this game. (Just delete the text and replace it with "This content removed by original poster" or something. My reason for this is that: a) my invitation is sufficient, and b) if they're not smart enough to figure out that the very post before theirs is an invitation, we don't really want them anyway. Plus, I prefer to be the one who invites folks to my game. Thanks.

Please excuse this whole post if you were inviting players to your own game and not this one at all.

Last edited:

Alizaar

First Post
I get what you're saying,I was mearly being friendly. It is your game and if that's the rules I completely understand. As you can see I edited the post like you asked.

Radaceus

Adventurer
ok guys, I know you are leaving this up to me, but I want some input to decide now ( of course all dependent on DM final approval):

Which character would you guys like to travel with, information on the gnome wizards stats are on the RG thread, the other 3 are on post #80 of this thread

vote here :)
http://strawpoll.me/5815391

thanks!

-------------------------
Zaxervassen mumbles something about unsolicited polls and random unknown voters under his breath, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Üngar grunts knowingly and chuckles, ribbing the High elf while he does, who looks up and follows the dwarfs pointing out the problem, the paladin squints in the direction they are pointing as if he could see through the evil intent of the situation.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads