• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey looks pretty good.
Just a few things:

WEAPON
Rapier: Attack +2

SKILLS
Knowledge Religion is not a class skill for the gunslinger

EQUIPMENT
Waterproof Bag in Belt Pouch (2gp, 1#, belt) - Belt Pouch (1gp, 0.5#) & Waterproof Bag (0.5gp, 0.5#) wasn't sure what was happening here
45 Alchemical Cartridges, Paper (135gp, -#, bag) - One is 12gp; if crafting would be 6gp each
Backpack with Sunrod Holder(2gp, 2#, back) (15# Total) - Cannot find a mention of a sunrod holder anywhere
* Rations (2gp, 1#, backpack) - Trail Rations (0.5gp, 1#)
Rapier Attack – Fixed
Hmm Knowledge Religion must have been a holdover from the prior build’s trait. – Fixed
I combined the waterproof bag and belt pouch to one line and got the cost wrong. - Fixed
Rations – Fixed
Sunrod holder is a crafted on item, basically a two leather or cloth thongs to tie the sunrod to the backpack. Easy to do taking 10 on a Craft Check. Cost is negligible unless you want to charge something for the modification. It is not in any book.

Re: Alchemical Cartridges – I had cost at 3gp/charge crafted... Hmmm, must been a house rule with more common firearms or something. Anyway, I knocked it down to assume 6gp per charge as she can make her own. - Fixed

For connections. Easiest for Hailey is to have met others in Torch (perhaps the Evercandle Inn) because she had heard about Khonnir’s recovery of a deactivated robot found in the caves below Torch and she was looking for other adventurous types that wanted to explore the caves under Torch to determine if there were more down there.

Graybeard

Explorer
Okay, here is my submission. I still need to do a few small things to the build though.

Vandor Corthe
Human Oracle

[sblock=Vandor Corthe]

INFORMATION
Name: Vandor Corthe
Player: Graybeard
Race: Human
Class: Oracle
Level: 1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Languages: Common,
Deity: None
Size: Medium
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 187#
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Medium

ABILITIES
Str: 12 +1 (2 points)
Dex: 16 +3 (10 points)
Con: 14 +2 (5 points)
Int: 14 +2 (5 points)
Wis: 10 +0 (0 points)
Cha: 18 +4 (10 points +2 Racial)

COMBAT
HP: 11 [d8, +2 Con, +1 FC]
AC: 16 [10 base, +3 Dex, +3 armor]
AC Touch: 13 [10 base, +3 Dex]
Flatfooted: 13 [10 base, +3 armor]
Init: +3 [3 Dex,]
CMB: +1 [0 BAB, +1 Str]
CMD: 14 [10 base, +0 BAB, +1 Str, +3 Dex]
Fortitude: +2 [0 base, +2 Con]
Reflex: +3 [0 base, +3 Dex]
Will: +2 [2 base, +0 Wis]
Speed: 20'

WEAPON
Morningstar: Attack: +1 [0 BAB, +1 Str], Damage: 1d8+1, Crit: 20, Type: S
Light Crossbow: Attack: +3 [0 BAB, +3 Dex], Damage: 1d8, Crit: 19-20 x2, Type: P, Range: 80'
Dagger: Attack: +1 [0 BAB, +1 Str], Damage: 1d4+1, Crit: 19-20x2, Type: P/S Range: 10’

ARMOR
Studded Leather: AC: +3,

RACIAL
Abilities: +2 Cha
Base Speed: 30'
Favored: Oracle (HP)
1 Additional Feat at 1st level
+1 Skill point each level

CLASS: Oracle
Armor/Weapons: Light and Medium armor and all shields except Tower / all simple weapons
Mystery: Heavens (Gain Fly, Knowledge Arcana, Perception, and Survival as class skills)
Curse: Lame (One of your legs is permanently wounded, reducing your base land speed by 10 feet if your base speed is 30 feet or more. If your base speed is less than 30 feet, your speed is reduced by 5 feet. Your speed is never reduced due to encumbrance.)
Revelation: Moonlight Bridge (You summon a bridge of shimmering moonlight. The 10-foot-wide span touches the ground at a point adjacent to your position. From this point it can extend in any direction for 10 feet per oracle level. The path persists until you have crossed over the bridge or for 24 hours, whichever is shorter. You may summon a moonlight bridge a number of times per day equal to your Charisma bonus. Should the bridge be attacked, treat it as a wall of force.)

FEATS
Point Blank Shot (1st) - get a +1 to attacks and damage rolls to targets within 30’
Alertness (bonus) – Gain +2 to Perception and Sense Motive skill checks

TRAITS
Against the Technic League (campaign) - gain a +2 trait bonus on damage rolls with weapons against members of the Technic League
Irrepressible {Other} – Use Charisma modifier in place of Wisdom modifier for saves vs Charm or Compulsion

SKILLS 7 [4 base, +2 Int, +1 Racial]
Heal +4 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Wis)
Knowledge:
History +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Int)
Religion +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Int)
Perception +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Wis, +2 Feat)
Sense Motive +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Wis, +2 Feat)
Spellcraft +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Int)
Survival +4 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Wis)

SPELLS
Known:
Osirons: 4, 1st Level: 2
Per Day: 1st level: 4

Osirons known: Detect Poison, Light, Read Magic, Spark
1st Level: Bless, Cure Light Wounds

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 43#
Medium: 86#
Heavy: 130#

EQUIPMENT
Explorer's Outfit (0gp, 0#, worn)
Studded Leather Armor (25gp, 20#, worn)
Morningstar (8gp, 6#, belt)
Lt Crossbow (35gp, 4#, shoulder)
Dagger (2gp, 1#, belt)
20 Bolts (2gp, 2#, shoulder)
Backpack (2gp, 2#, back)
Bedroll (1sp, 5#, backpack)
Blanket (5sp, 3#, backpack)
Compass (10gp, ½#, Pouch)
Flint/Steel (1gp, 0#, Pouch)
Hooded Lamp (7gp, 2#, backpack)
Oil, flask, 3 (3sp, 3#, backpack)
Pouch, Belt (1gp, ½#,)
Rations, 2 (1gp, 2#, backpack)
Silk Rope, 50’ (10gp, 5#, backpack)
Torch (1cp, 1#, backpack)
Waterskin (1gp, 4#, shoulder)

Total (gp, 61#, Medium)

FINANCES: 46gp. 7cp

Appearance and Personality: Vandor has brown, shoulder length hair and brown eyes. His clothes are ordinary and unassuming. He does not believe in wearing fancy clothing and has never needed to. If the situation demanded, he would force himself to wear the appropriate attire. Otherwise, he keeps his appearance and clothing reasonably clean and well kept. He is always ready with a smile and has a generally positive attitude about things. His employment at the general store combined with his upbringing has taught him to be tolerant and respectful towards others. He has a natural curiosity and frequently asks questions of new beings he encounters. He is interested in women but has vowed to not get serious about anyone until he has enough money saved. This is one aspect of his personality that Aja has teased him about.

Background: Vandor’s mother Maela moved to the town of Torch when he was just a toddler. He has almost no memories of his father and his mother has revealed very little except to say that he was killed by the Technic League and it was because of them that they were forced to run away to the town of Torch. Growing up he had a few close friends in town. As soon as he was old enough, he helped out various merchants around town to earn a few coppers here and there. His mother works as a seamstress and they live in a modest dwelling. Vandor now works for the General Mercantile store stocking shelves, cleaning, and doing other odd jobs. For Vardon, it represents good, honest work. He was in his later teenage years when he realized that he was different than most others. He came to that startling sudden realization when he was in a dark room and needed a light to see his way. Strange words flowed from his mouth and the next item he touched glowed brightly. Frightened, he ran to the local cleric and confessed. After a very lengthy discussion, the cleric explained that there was nothing wrong with him and that it was the work of the Gods. The Gods themselves had blessed Vandor with divine abilities for a reason. That reason might not be clear right now but someday in the future, the cleric explained, Vandor will recognize it when it happens.

Vandor went home and talked to his mother about this new experience. She warned him to be careful because the world was a dangerous place and some people might be afraid of him due to the nature of his abilities. She suggested he return to the temple of Erastus and ask for training. She explained that they coud train him how to defend himself.

During his training at the temple, he met and trained with a woman about his age. They developed a friendship over time which started as mutual training partners. It gave them a common topic of conversation.

In his job at the store, Vandor met many different people and races. His boss, the owner, often reminded the employees not to judge anyone that came through the doors. After all, he would say, anyone with coins to spend was a good customer. This experience helped him develop a tolerance of other races that not everyone possessed.

It was the day the flame on the hill inexplicably shut off that Vandor understood why he had been blessed by the gods. He was chosen by them to investigate this occurrence and return the flame to its previous glory. He would save the town from economic ruin!

He just recently learned that he has a half sister who was born out of wedlock and was given up for adoption. Her current wereabouts are unknown.
[/sblock]

[sblock=PC relationships]

Aja-training partner and friend. The two met at the temple during Vandor's training. She is his closest friend. Vandor trusts her completely and often shares his thoughts and aspirations with her. Aja sometimes thinks he is too trusting and it is perhaps their main difference.

Twist-a recent arrival in town. The small being has been pestering Vandor with numerous questions, particularly after Vandor was seen making his own light source using magic. Vandor tolerates the questions and has begun to ask his own. The Ratfolk is unlike anyone Vandor has ever met and the being's unending curiosity amuses him.

Hailey: A recent arrival in town. Vandor first noticed her at the store. Later, the two met again at the inn where Vandor was dining. He approached her and asked about her occupation and the weapons she carries.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

I would like to edit in Twist's background connections to three or more of the other PCs. Aja and Olrich are hardest, but I propose that Khonnir would be a suitable link between Twist, Aja, and Olrich. We may not know one another for long or very well, but the most logical connection between us is likely to have been Khonnir. Perhaps we have met once, either together, or separately (with Khonnir present, before he went missing)? Or maybe we have yet to meet--a meeting could have been proposed by Khonnir, but never happened because Khonnir went missing.

I think Twist would have followed Hailey around. She's got sunrods, which are shiny and would have intrigued Twist. I'd like to be able to say that Twist and Hailey are friendly, or at least that Hailey tolerates Twist's presence.

Pery seems to be the best candidate to be closest friends with Twist. They're both size small, surviving in a human environment. Twist might have come to the Order of the Blue Rose, where Pery is a member, seeking peaceful mediation re: a dispute with a local merchant. Maybe a merchant tried to screw over the ratfolk community, and Pery stepped in to help find a solution? They say in the best mediated settlement, neither party leaves 100% happy.

I would like Twist to begin play being at least familiar with Zeta. If she is not an android, some of her allure may be gone, but as a native of the city, there's a reasonable chance that Twist would at least have spied her out at some point. Zeta does, after all, trade in Things That Go Boom. I'll bet some of her work as an gunslinger requires shiny bits of sparkly metal.

Two things intrigue me about Vandor, his oracle curse and his revelation. Twist might be attracted to the "underdog" aspects of Vandor's background (his limp and his clerk status in the warehouse). For definite sure, if for some reason Twist ever saw Vandor use his revelation, Twist would immediately set about following Vandor around Torch, and would have approached Vandor about how it is that he can make things "light up."

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Connections]Olrich laid back in his lounge chair on the river boat and reviewed a letter his uncle had given him before relocating him half-way across the continent. It was short enough:

Olrich,

I am trusting you to be our primary agent in Numeria, but at present I am not without contacts there altogether. When you arrive in Torch you might consider seeking out an archaeologist and scholar by the name of Khonnir Baine. He is knowledgeable enough about the local landscape and could be useful to you for getting up to speed. I do not know if you can trust him with much, but in dealings I have had with him he has performed adequately.

I have also heard word of some agitators against our rivals. My contacts were only able to provide one name, Deezy Klatta, but they also believe there is someone associated with the General Mercantile store in Torch whose interests might align with ours. Seek them out if you find yourself in need of assistance. But be careful not to tip your hand to any prying eyes.

I strongly advise you to finish committing these names to memory long before you reach Numeria and to then destroy the letter.

Your Uncle

Olrich scanned over the text a few more times, making sure that the names were seared into memory. Pushing himself to his feet he passed his hand over the letter and then snapped his fingers, causing sparks to shower down on it, setting it alight. He walked to the railway of the river boat and just as the flames of the burning letter licked at him he dropped the charred remains into the river.

And the he returned to his chair to relax. It would still be some weeks before he arrived.[/sblock]

grtrtle

First Post
[sblock=Aja Reinfall]INFORMATION
Name: Aja Reinfall
Player: grtrtle
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common
Deity: Erastil
Height: 5'-8"
Weight: 140#
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Fair (light tan)

ABILITIES
Str: 14 +2 (5 points)
Con: 12 +1 (2 points)
Int: 10 +0 (0 points)
Wis: 18 +4 (10 points, +2 racial)
Cha: 14 +2 (5 points)

COMBAT
HP: 10 [d8, +1 Con, +1 FC]
AC: 13 [10 base, +3 Dex]
Flatfooted: 10 [10 base]
Init: +3 [3 Dex]
CMB: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str]
CMD: 15 [10 base, +0 BAB, +2 Str, +3 Dex]
Fortitude: +3 [2 base, +1 Con]
Will: +6 [2 base, +4 Wis]
Speed: 30'

WEAPON
Morningstar: Attack: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str], Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: x2, Type: P/B
Sling: Attack: +3 [0 BAB, +3 Dex], Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: x2, Type: B, Range: 50'

ARMOR
None: AC: +0, MDB +99, ACP: -0

RACIAL
Abilities: +2 Wis
Favored: Cleric (HP 1, Skill 0)
Bonus Feat: Extra Feat at Level 1
Skilled: +1 skill per level

CLASS: Cleric
Armor/Weapons: Light and medium armor and all shields (ex. tower) / all simple, longbow

Aura(Ex): Lawful, Good / minor

Channel Energy(Su): 1d6, 5/day
Positive energy, 30' burst
Heal living, OR damage undead (WILL for half, DC 12 (10 base, 0 level, 2 Cha))

Domains: Animal(Feather){APG}, Good

Domain Spells: 1st—calm animals(Feather), protection from evil(Good).

Animal(Feather) Granted Powers: Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).

Eyes of the Hawk (Ex): You gain a racial bonus on Perception checks equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1). In addition, if you can act during a surprise round, you receive a +2 racial bonus on your Initiative check.

Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

FEATS
Point Blank Shot (1st) - +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons within 30'
Precise Shot (human bonus) - shoot/throw ranged weapons at opponent in melee without -4 attack

TRAITS
Robot Slayer - gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against robots and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by robots
Beast Bond {UC} - +1 trait bonus to Handle Animal and Ride / Handle Animal is a class skill

SKILLS 3 [2 base, +1 race]
Diplomacy +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha)
Handle Animal +7 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha, +1 trait)
K(Religion) +4 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Int)
Perception +5 (0 rank, NA CS, +4 Wis, +1 domain)
Ride +4 (0 rank, +0 CS, +3 Dex, +1 trait)

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 58#
Medium: 116#
Heavy: 175#

EQUIPMENT
Total (0.00gp, 0.0#, light)

FINANCES: 240.00gp

Appearance: Aja carries herself with a calm graceful and peaceful demeanor. Her long raven hair drops comfortable below shoulder length, and her tall but slight frame hides disciplined strength from years of martial training.

Background: Aja’s eyes scanned over the parchment closely, before dropping into the chair with a heavy thud. She had expected a more routine promotion from her apprenticeship, to the regular travel teams to provide for and protect Torch and the surrounding environs against these technical aberrations. If she understood the missive correctly, she has instead been assigned to join a team in investigating the caves below the Torch. Surely this couldn’t be to uncover what may have caused the ceasing of the flame. Shouldn’t such an assignment fall to a more senior, more experience member of the Order?

The Reinfalls were without child, a condition that pained Marla and Kharl Reinfall greatly. They brought their desire for a fuller family before Erastil ceaselessly, and to them Aja was born. To this date, Marla and Kharl maintain Aja was a blessing from Erastil. Aja was offered to the Erastil Order in Torch, for education and guidance. Aja proved a quick and gifted study, learning the clerical ways and winning approval from her teachers. In time, she entered training with one of the travel teams, tasked to care for and safeguard the natural creations against the technical aberrations. As she gained proficiencies in the bodily and spiritual tasks asked of her, she receives the unexpected assignment.

From her many senior mentors, she learned many and often conflicted views about the automatons. There are many who clearly voice their anger that the automatons are the cause of the sufferings in Torch and the greater Numeria. Yet, a few have suggested to her, usually behind closed doors, that it is the men behind the automatons, and not the automatons themselves, that is to blame.

These and other conflicted views warred within Aja as she considered the assignment. What is it the Order requires of her in this assignment? What will she find, and what, if anything, is she tasked with doing with her findings?[/sblock]

Brainstorming ideas for connections. Warning, editing in progress!

[sblock=Want to be Aja's friend, Vandor?]Perhaps we are late childhood friends, meeting shortly after your run to the cleric, my mentor. He's visited you on occasion to make sure you're ok, and we've gotten to play together when he speaks with your mother during those visits. If you're ok with this, I'd like us each to try something like the following. Let's try coming up with:

One thing I like about you.
One thing about you that bothers me.
One good memory we share.
One argument we've had that you still remember.

Let me know if you're game for answering those 4 questions, or if you have a few other questions that may be good to have answers to. Feel free to make anything up, based on what your first impression is from Aja's background. I will try the same, if you want my answers of Vandor.[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
[sblock=Aja Reinfall]INFORMATION
Name: Aja Reinfall
Player: grtrtle
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Lawful Good
Languages: Common
Deity: Erastil
Height: 5'-8"
Weight: 140#
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Fair (light tan)

ABILITIES
Str: 14 +2 (5 points)
Con: 12 +1 (2 points)
Int: 10 +0 (0 points)
Wis: 18 +4 (10 points, +2 racial)
Cha: 14 +2 (5 points)

COMBAT
HP: 10 [d8, +1 Con, +1 FC]
AC: 13 [10 base, +3 Dex]
Flatfooted: 10 [10 base]
Init: +3 [3 Dex]
CMB: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str]
CMD: 15 [10 base, +0 BAB, +2 Str, +3 Dex]
Fortitude: +3 [2 base, +1 Con]
Will: +6 [2 base, +4 Wis]
Speed: 30'

WEAPON
Morningstar: Attack: +2 [0 BAB, +2 Str], Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: x2, Type: P/B
Sling: Attack: +3 [0 BAB, +3 Dex], Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: x2, Type: B, Range: 50'

ARMOR
None: AC: +0, MDB +99, ACP: -0

RACIAL
Abilities: +2 Wis
Favored: Cleric (HP 1, Skill 0)
Bonus Feat: Extra Feat at Level 1
Skilled: +1 skill per level

CLASS: Cleric
Armor/Weapons: Light and medium armor and all shields (ex. tower) / all simple, longbow

Aura(Ex): Lawful, Good / minor

Channel Energy(Su): 1d6, 5/day
Positive energy, 30' burst
Heal living, OR damage undead (WILL for half, DC 12 (10 base, 0 level, 2 Cha))

Domains: Animal(Feather){APG}, Good

Domain Spells: 1st—calm animals(Feather), protection from evil(Good).

Animal(Feather) Granted Powers: Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).

Eyes of the Hawk (Ex): You gain a racial bonus on Perception checks equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum +1). In addition, if you can act during a surprise round, you receive a +2 racial bonus on your Initiative check.

Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

FEATS
Point Blank Shot (1st) - +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons within 30'
Precise Shot (human bonus) - shoot/throw ranged weapons at opponent in melee without -4 attack

TRAITS
Robot Slayer - gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against robots and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by robots
Beast Bond {UC} - +1 trait bonus to Handle Animal and Ride / Handle Animal is a class skill

SKILLS 3 [2 base, +1 race]
Diplomacy +6 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha)
Handle Animal +7 (1 rank, +3 CS, +2 Cha, +1 trait)
K(Religion) +4 (1 rank, +3 CS, +0 Int)
Perception +5 (0 rank, NA CS, +4 Wis, +1 domain)
Ride +4 (0 rank, +0 CS, +3 Dex, +1 trait)

CARRYING CAPACITY
Light: 58#
Medium: 116#
Heavy: 175#

EQUIPMENT
Total (0.00gp, 0.0#, light)

FINANCES: 240.00gp

Appearance: Aja carries herself with a calm graceful and peaceful demeanor. Her long raven hair drops comfortable below shoulder length, and her tall but slight frame hides disciplined strength from years of martial training.

Background: Aja’s eyes scanned over the parchment closely, before dropping into the chair with a heavy thud. She had expected a more routine promotion from her apprenticeship, to the regular travel teams to provide for and protect Torch and the surrounding environs against these technical aberrations. If she understood the missive correctly, she has instead been assigned to join a team in investigating the caves below the Torch. Surely this couldn’t be to uncover what may have caused the ceasing of the flame. Shouldn’t such an assignment fall to a more senior, more experience member of the Order?

The Reinfalls were without child, a condition that pained Marla and Kharl Reinfall greatly. They brought their desire for a fuller family before Erastil ceaselessly, and to them Aja was born. To this date, Marla and Kharl maintain Aja was a blessing from Erastil. Aja was offered to the Erastil Order in Torch, for education and guidance. Aja proved a quick and gifted study, learning the clerical ways and winning approval from her teachers. In time, she entered training with one of the travel teams, tasked to care for and safeguard the natural creations against the technical aberrations. As she gained proficiencies in the bodily and spiritual tasks asked of her, she receives the unexpected assignment.

From her many senior mentors, she learned many and often conflicted views about the automatons. There are many who clearly voice their anger that the automatons are the cause of the sufferings in Torch and the greater Numeria. Yet, a few have suggested to her, usually behind closed doors, that it is the men behind the automatons, and not the automatons themselves, that is to blame.

These and other conflicted views warred within Aja as she considered the assignment. What is it the Order requires of her in this assignment? What will she find, and what, if anything, is she tasked with doing with her findings?[/sblock]

Brainstorming ideas for connections. Warning, editing in progress!

[sblock=Want to be Aja's friend, Vandor?]Perhaps we are late childhood friends, meeting shortly after your run to the cleric, my mentor. He's visited you on occasion to make sure you're ok, and we've gotten to play together when he speaks with your mother during those visits. If you're ok with this, I'd like us each to try something like the following. Let's try coming up with:

One thing I like about you.
One thing about you that bothers me.
One good memory we share.
One argument we've had that you still remember.

Let me know if you're game for answering those 4 questions, or if you have a few other questions that may be good to have answers to. Feel free to make anything up, based on what your first impression is from Aja's background. I will try the same, if you want my answers of Vandor.[/sblock]

I think that is a good idea. I will ponder your questions. I added to my background that they did some training together. Out of all the PC's, Aja makes the most sense to be friends with Vandor.

Shayuri

First Post
Argh, ok...carelessness on my part has led to me realizing that the Grenadier archetype is also not approved.

So. Kinda starting to think maybe I need to rethink this concept a little. :)

I'll try my utmost to have it worked out, and street-legal, before the end of the week.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads