• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Same with me. That said, Thanee, there's no rush (except we all want to play, of course), and if it suits you better, I'd also have no problem to start at after the holidays.

Greeting Malachei,

I do believe i have pbp rp with many here on this thread, but, I have not had the honor and Privilage of doing so with you in a group.

I guess you can call this an official hello.

oh, And don't believe what Leif says about me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have been wait'n fer this fer a long time, youngin, Git yournself ready fer a thrashin, boy. An when i'z done whit you, you can git a switch so's I can give you dis'pline for chalengin' me!!

Leif

Adventurer
I have been wait'n fer this fer a long time, youngin, Git yournself ready fer a thrashin, boy. An when i'z done whit you, you can git a switch so's I can give you dis'pline for chalengin' me!!
Just so you know, I learned how to fight properly from my good friend and Scotley's, JA. I don't fight fair. If you have a kevlar vest, I suggest you wear it. I'll aim for a non-vital spot, but we don't want any nasty body cavity wounds even by accident.

Scotley said:
Fight! Fight! Fight!
gonna be two hits: my bullet hittin' him and him hittin' the ground

Malachei

First Post
Thank you for your warm words of welcome.

Although I sincerely hope that the gentlemen will refrain from violence on such insufficient ground, I'd have the right gnome at hand to act as a referee, in case the esteemed Thanee would not be available.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads