• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Sorry, one last time (for this week ;)). But on the plus side, from tomorrow afternoon on, I have a couple days off (to get my recently racked up overtime hours back into the limits), so there will be enough free time then, finally, to focus on other things (like this game here). :D

Bye
Thanee

P.S. is it just me, or is the site layout pretty messed up currently?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thanee, it is not you. i think Morris is clearing the sight so Leif and I can have our knock down drag-out.

on that note, I recommend a duel from 1000 paces *pulls out 50 caliber sniper rifle from inside of coat*

Leif, you were talking about not fighting fair, right?

Thanee:

When do I get to see which Pic I sent you that you will use for my gestalt pc?

Leif

Adventurer
on that note, I recommend a duel from 1000 paces *pulls out 50 caliber sniper rifle from inside of coat*

Leif, you were talking about not fighting fair, right?
"Yes, very much so, good sir," said Leif as he whipped a Browning .50 caliber machine gun out from under his trench coat. "I'll see your .50 and raise you 200 rounds per minute!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
d :devil: :devil: n, I just know he would never walk out that 1000 paces. Infact, as a lawyer he would never let me take one step in the oppisite direction, not to mention MY 1000 paces.

Hey leif, is that a post from Thanee telling us to behave? *points to over Leif's sholder*

*hide in plain sight*

Leif

Adventurer
Shhh, don't let that secret out! if you use a trueseeing on me you will see that I am actually a Kender.
Aha!! I knew there was something funky about you, DeWar!

Scott DeWar said:
...is that a post from Thanee telling us to behave?
I didn't see one like that, *shrug*. What I don't know (probably) can't hurt me too, too badly. I hope.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads