• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Thanee]I did some more reading about New Phlan, and added some to my post of introduction in the IC thread. I incorporated the Mage Denlor into my story a bit, and I hope that I didn't say something wrong. I did try not to mention him very much, and all that I really said was that Emagor came to New Phlan to apprentice himself to Mage Denlor, but had not yet been able to arrange a meeting with him. Hope that's ok, but I can easily change it if you prefer me to say something different.
ps: Hope you're feeling much better by now and are no longer haunted by that cold.[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
With Voadam being preoccupied this week and Scotley still on the beach, we should expect things to move a little slow until next week.

And renau1g might be waiting to give the "older party members" opportunity to speak first (this is a pure guess, of course). ;)

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Thanee said:
And renau1g might be waiting to give the "older party members" opportunity to speak first (this is a pure guess, of course).
No, my (admittedly limited) experience with good ol' renau1g is that when he has something to say, he chimes right up and says it! ;)

Legildur

First Post
Sorry Thanee, I was tiling most of the last few days and then grouting until midnight last night (I'm very slow at it). Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at a character in the next couple of days.

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley's home!! He'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. So let's get going!! (We'll make him so proud!)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Good to hear. Someone to answer Emagor (didn't want to NPC anyone to do that, considering it's just a couple days). :D

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads