[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Mista Collins

First Post
Hey folks! I recently started planning for my trip to GenCon and got to thinking it has been quite some time since I have visited these boards to see how the group is doing. I haven't been able to catch up on everything as of yet, but it looks like you guys are still having quite the adventure.

Life is still crazy and nonstop for me. I hope everything is going well for you all.

Thanee

First Post
Hey, hey!

Nice to hear from you again, Mista Collins. :D

And yeah, there is still quite a lot to do around here. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Just let me know what you plan to do in general now (so I can possibly wrap things up in one big post, that gets Storm back into the picture as well). :)

I suppose you want to check out the books (which is why you came here), find a way to carry Elrohas (if possible; and if not at least hide him somewhere in the library for now), and then head back to Phlan for the time being?

Of course, there is an evil presence still nearby that Kordunn noticed earlier.

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
wb, renau1g!

Emagor Rilliance's opinion is thus:

"A wise mage knows that he can never have too many meat-shields! And the more willing they are, the better!

Thanee

First Post
Ok, so you want to head to the room at the end of the corridor, where Kordunn sensed the evil presence. Anything you want to do before entering (Emagor and Kordunn are still protected by their (Greater) Mage Armor spells, of course)? :)

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
How much duration does Emagor have remaining on his Extended Greater Mage Armor?

Also, Emagor can assist in locating the book we search for by the use of a Locate Object spell, but that might not be too useful to us at this point. Or, then again, it just might.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Several hours still.

You were not looking for a specific book, just more information about what happened during the fall of Phlan (and which might give some insight about what is still going on) and books about the history of Phlan in general.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads