[OOC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

I updated the first post of the three threads. The old sblock tags are now spoiler tags instead, FYI.

Scotley

Hero
Hello all, sorry for the long absence. My browser of choice choked on the new format and I got very frustrated with ENWorld. It took me a bit to get over it and come back. I'm still trying to find things and figure out how it all works now, but I'm trying hard to get back up to speed and start posting again.

G

Guest 11456

OOC: how did Theodore push Teea out of the door?

Well, first there is the initiative order. Teodor went before Teea. Then there is the fact that your post, while you stated that Teea moved, shows no movement.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, first there is the initiative order. Teodor went before Teea. Then there is the fact that your post, while you stated that Teea moved, shows no movement.
Hmmm, I changed the map, I put Teea in front of the door where Theo is now...and copied new link into the post. Check the link under Actions Move

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Then there was some mistake on my part or lack of refresh. I wouldn't post the link if I didn't change the map. But no matter, I moved for clear line of sight to the cochroach. It is dead so everything is fine. I'll check next time.

Scotley

Hero
I'm taking a vacation next week iwth the family and may not get much posting done for a week or so. Please NPC Teodor if needed until my return.

Remove ads