(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
LOL! Fitz's encounters are massive slogs compared to traditional D&D but sure.

Haw! I just figure if we only get like two fights in between levels, they might as well be EPIC. (Not to mention, some of the things you're thinking of, like Julkoun, say, is because you (collective you, not just 'goyle) aggroed the entire town instead of doing one encounter-after-another. That happened a LOT in the Vault of the Dracolich, too.)

I'll take the criticism and try to add some variety. (They don't ALL need to be epic, Fitz!)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Actually, they should in pbp. Because if the time needed for the encounter, you could(should?) just narrate the fight and leave some RP with prisoners/dying or at the start just in case you need to gice our some tidbit of jnfo. Or wofk it as a skill challenge. And keep all ghe resources for 1 or 2 big ones. But those should be lvl+3 and up :)

My 2c

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sometimes those situatioms were our own faults for a variety of reasons, but we've also had moments when monsters heard a fight from some distance away and just decided to show upat the worst time. The Red Wizard in Julkoun with the couple of goblin cooks, for example. Just glad we set up an elven firing line to keep them busy while we fought the general.

Remove ads