(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Since I joined partway through the adventure, I never really understood where we were going. I just had a look on the map and was surprised to see that we are within spitting distance of Waterdeep. We could just pop in for a drink, if we wanted to!

Daggerford Region1.png

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yup. These are Waterdhavian noble houses hunting lodges.

If you want to follow along, the party went from Daggerford east to Laughing Hollow (where they met a magic Elk) to Joulkoun, which they liberated from Hobgoblins. Returning to Daggerford by the Delimbiyr Route (road), Titus went to Waterdeep, Tommi visited Floshin Estate, Dandin did some trade by sea to Waterdeep. Later, hearing that the Floshin Estate was under attack by orcs, they took the ridge-trail there (two towns not seen on this map exist along the way). They defended the estate, then went north to Harpshield Castle, then west to Nandar Lodge, where they met Helgrim, and then north-west to Phylund Lodge. Escella ranged north of Daggerford as part of their scouts, venturing as far as here, where she had trouble with these gnolls. All evidence leads to Red Wizards of Thay causing most of these troubles, for reasons still vague.

Remove ads