(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, I got Angis done. For ties, I think maybe either Lady Belinda Anteos of the Sword Coast Trader's Bank, or maybe the local coster or caravansary owner.

in77df.jpg

Angis Honack, Dwarven Ranger

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I described this as a Sandbox, and I suppose it is, as you can go all over the place and there is stuff going on there, but in doing some prep-work, I've thought of two things: Giving players too many "which way do you go?" options bogs down quick in PBP (it takes a long time for a consensus.) AND I'd really like to try something I don't get to see much of, which is to pass a few years in the character's lives over the course of the game.

To do that I'd like to use the Downtime Rules (feel free to review them, including the UA). But if I give the goings-on in multiple locations a sense of urgency, you will feel the need to rush off to the next one right away and not to return home and go back to your lives.

This is all a long way of saying, I hope you don't mind if I do it less sandboxy, and only make the urgency level of one location at a time peak to "high" urgency. (Or in other words, I hope you don't mind if, within reason, I pick where the group goes next.) I promise to give you meaningful options in other ways.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sounds good. We'll also need to pick a party leader to speed up decision making. Dandin would do it if asked, but would want a leadership cut. Not to mention, he's going to want to be the one to sell off all non-claimed party loot before splitting. Also, probably for a cut. He's greedy like that.

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As players you can pick a leader, (and I will work it in) but in the game, it will probably be NPCs who pick (depending on who backs any expeditions). Thinking of that, it could change depending on backer (NPCs could put "their" person in charge.) Of course, as the party gels they could have their own go-to leader.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sounds good. Backstory now written.
Tommi is from Daggerford; stays with him mom when he's not crashing somewhere else. His expenses would be low, but he buys drinks for others and likes to cover the tab when he's out with friends.

Remove ads