(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi can't grab a dagger. The hobgoblin captain probably has one, but Gutter IS Shorgg's pocket knife. Drawing Gutter would take up his "free object interaction". Tommi can use it with two-weapon fighting, though. Like I said, (maybe I make it confusing with my description!). Technically, I imagine it as an oversized knife, but rules-wise it would count as a scimitar, I guess, in that it is a 1d6 slashing light finesse martial weapon. That works for 2WF just as good as a shortsword.

Oh! Your worry is that Rogues are not proficient in scimitars. That is WEIRD.

Well, anyway, I'll certainly allow Tommi to use it. Heck, if Tommi's training is all about thrusting motions, I can't see any reason why it couldn't be a piercing weapon and just count as a shortsword. (Fluff-wise, it's only bladed on one edge, but there's no reason you can't stab with it. It's pointy!)
Cool -- so first attack only, the crit (so two death saves?). Woot. Thanks!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... I hope everyone has had a good Holiday and is ready to get back to playing. I'd like to pick things up (a bit) from our recent pace - not too much - but if you could find time to post a couple of times a week at least, I'd appreciate it. We'll do our best, anyway, and see how it goes. I hope everyone is with us.

Remove ads