(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hey, if someone wants to take Averiel's turn this round, it would save me some time.

Also, FINDLEDAN. Most of you probably won't remember, but Angis was asked (By the Dryad) to look for a Storyteller named Findledan. He's chained to a group of Julknounians, out of spell-slots (he's a bard) and at half HP, but he has decided that this is a good time to try to escape, what with adventurers helping out. He's currently unarmed and unarmoured, but he's got a hobgoblin grappled in the chains.

If all that is too complicated to take him off my hands, I'll roll for him. My plan is to use the chains as an improvised weapon and choke the hobgoblin out. For a Bard, Findledan is a big tough guy (he was a boxer in his youth). He's no nimble minstrel.

Anyway, his statblock is posted in the RG, as is Averiel's.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'll roll for Averiel, since the elves seem to have taken a liking to Dandin anyways.

Also, would you say that now that he's got the chain's around the hob's throat it's acting as a garrote? Maybe giving him advantage to hold the grapple and maybe doing damage more easily?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'll roll for Averiel, since the elves seem to have taken a liking to Dandin anyways.

Also, would you say that now that he's got the chain's around the hob's throat it's acting as a garrote? Maybe giving him advantage to hold the grapple and maybe doing damage more easily?

You mean Findledan? Sure. Rather than just an improvised weapon, the chains could easily be used like a garotte. He used a whole round's action to get ahold of the guy first. Someone want to take him?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Enseth still has HP, of course, I just like the idea of him being impaled by the crit, even if it doesn't drop him. He can take it!

@tglassy Titus and @KahlessNestor Angis to go, as well as the NPCs if anyone wants to take 'em, they are both in the RG. If no one does by the time the other two have posted, I'll do it myself, no worries.

Remove ads