(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry about that gang (in particular @Kobold Stew ), I had to look it up to see what you're taking about. No, I put that "down" note before I remembered that he could halve the 8 damage with Uncanny Dodge, and I guess I missed erasing it. He's just at 2 HP and not prone. I DO think that I might have forgotten the extra movement it would have taken him to get up (he was prone the previous round) so he may have ran a little further than he probably should have, but I'll let that one pass.

With the Uncanny Dodge used to save his life, he doesn't have his reaction for skirmisher. It takes 15 feet of movement to stand from prone, so Tommi would be able to use his reaction to stand up from prone with skirmisher, when that's appropriate, but he wouldn't have any movement left to get away.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Is Ryallan back on his feet or dead (NPC at 0HP)?
That is a good question! I had intended him to be dead (NPCs don't usually get death saves, they just die) but I like to go with player's intentions as often as possible. I am going to say that he is alive, but he is going to lose this turn waking up on the ground (and should probably pull back next round).

Remove ads